Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

your'll look amazing, cant wait for the pics.
i know what you mean about cd its great for a quick fix but your head gonna be in it. i did 7 weeks first time round and 4 stone loss but the 2nd,3rd 4th ect it was a lot harder.
good luck chick x

Re: Pretty little blue Pill!!!- Kes Xenical Diary

Woops..... I put on 4.5lbs this week .. which means for November.... I out on weights.. Mmmm that wasn't the plan...

Aim for this week. 4.5lbs off....

Let's hope I can do it... Eeekkk..

So annoyed with myself to be honest.... I know we had Christmas dinner (the works) yesterday, but I've been pretty naughty for the rest ..

No more eating crap....

its so easily done hun. you'll have a big loss next week i can feel it x x x

Woops Kes!!
I know how gutting it is to have that kind of a gain, but maybe you're in a similar situation to me last week?
If you had a big chrimbo dinner with all the trimmings, I reckon some of it will be just a temporary gain that will drop off within a day or two.
Any excess weight still lingering after that will soon be gone with all the exercise you're doing!

Hope you had a good Christmas ;)
x

Oh I'm a rubbish one of late... hope everyone is going ok..... I'm busy busy... only a few more days to go... Ahhhhhh eeeekkkkk

I lost 3.5lbs this week.. which is fab... I will update my tickers etc so they are up to date when I am away..

Let's hope I can keep losing this week, and not put on too much while I'm away...

I'm sorry I have not been about lately.

Currently sitting in the airport, with about and hour and 20 mins...
I'm very excited....

I promise to catch up with you all soon...

I hope you enjoy Christmas and have a safe new year...

I'll be on between now and then just to let you all know how its going...

Love to all my mini friends

Hope you have a brilliant time Kes :D

Hello my lovely mini friends. Just checking in to see how you are all doing and to fill you in on what's going on here..

Hope the weather isn't too cold and snowy... we have had 26-30 each day... its been lovely...

My parents were very surprised, and call me skinny mini now.. which is quite funny seeing as though I'm a mini on here lol....

Only a few days away on the reception and wedding. Weather is forecast to rain on Sunday... but I hope and pray it doesn't...

I've also managed to lose a couple of pounds I think while being here... but its hard to tell because the scales are different to my home ones... and who knows...

I will have a look round the site and reply to as much as I can.... hope you are all well

Missing you all
Xxx

hi kes.glad you arrived safely. fingers crossed for the weather on sunday.our snow is melting as its been raining all day. But more snow expected on thursday. enjoy your time..x

Here is a quick one of me in my dress. This was the end of the night at about 1 am in the morning!!!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20101220_225915.jpg
    ForumRunner_20101220_225915.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 53
Gorgeous. Hope you're having a great time :D

wow well done you did it x x

Happy New Year Kes!

Hope your having a blast down under!

You lookamazing in your piccie! I am sooo sooo proud of u! However we NEEED more pics! 1 is simply not enough ha!

lotsa lovee

i agree with kea more pleaseeeee!!! ;-)

Back