Previous WW Slimmer of the year?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by rainbowdrops22, 28 July 2009 Social URL.

1. rainbowdrops22

rainbowdrops22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st5lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Sole Source
    Sorry to post so many questions, but does anyone know where I can find links and articles about WW Slimmer of the Year? Previous winners and how to enter?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbowdrops22

rainbowdrops22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st5lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Sole Source
    Nobody?
    I tried the weight watchers site and google and nothing came up.

4. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

Hi
    if you go onto ww site - click on success stories and then share your story - should look like this below- you can apply online or post

""""To let us know about your successful weight loss, simply click here to fill out a Success Story form electronically and then email it along with your before and after pictures to [email protected].

Alternatively, you can download your form here, print and post your completed form to:

Press Office
    Weight Watchers
    Millennium House
    Ludlow Road
    Maidenhead
    Berkshire SL6 2SL """"""

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  6. ruby27

ruby27 Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    i have also restared on the 8th have done the diet before but have put the wait back on need help to loose it and keep it of for good

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.