Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Prezzo

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Booly, 29 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Booly

Booly Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I'm going to Prezzo for lunch tomorrow. I have 56 syns left out of my 105 allowance and wonder what I can have for minimal syns!
    Please help!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, what did u end up having? iv not been to prezzo but might try it, if u think the syns were worth it! x

4. Beegee

Beegee The Big One

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(39.03%)
    Diet:
    SW Online (Green)
    Prezzo are doing a new light choices menu which is brilliant. There is a choice of about 3 pastas and 3 pizzas. I had a vegetable pasta which was still a decent amount, there was a bowl of salad with it and dressing seperately. They say that all choices come in under 650 cals. It certainly didn't feel like a diet option to me and I would really recommend it. Have a look on their website for full details. Enjoy!

5. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for that, being missing having a treat out evry once in a while :)

6. Booly

Booly Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hiya I have been twice now :) first time I had salmon broccoli pasta (-all free) I allowed 10 syns for the creamy sauce based on pesto and cream syns together. 2nd time I had chicken pepper pasta with salad from the light choices menu which was okay but a bit bland as it was only a tomato sauce. I would recommend having free food and then syn the sauce. Let me know how you get on x

7. siz

siz Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(17.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    if the light choices are bland you can always add parmesan on from ur HeA might make it taste a bit better! just a thought

Not tried the light choices myself normally be naughty when i go prezzo but i will be trying next time i go as im proper focused now!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.