Prezzo

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Booly, 29 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Booly

Booly Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I'm going to Prezzo for lunch tomorrow. I have 56 syns left out of my 105 allowance and wonder what I can have for minimal syns!
    Please help!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, what did u end up having? iv not been to prezzo but might try it, if u think the syns were worth it! x

4. Beegee

Beegee The Big One

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(39.03%)
    Diet:
    SW Online (Green)
    Prezzo are doing a new light choices menu which is brilliant. There is a choice of about 3 pastas and 3 pizzas. I had a vegetable pasta which was still a decent amount, there was a bowl of salad with it and dressing seperately. They say that all choices come in under 650 cals. It certainly didn't feel like a diet option to me and I would really recommend it. Have a look on their website for full details. Enjoy!

5. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for that, being missing having a treat out evry once in a while :)

6. Booly

Booly Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hiya I have been twice now :) first time I had salmon broccoli pasta (-all free) I allowed 10 syns for the creamy sauce based on pesto and cream syns together. 2nd time I had chicken pepper pasta with salad from the light choices menu which was okay but a bit bland as it was only a tomato sauce. I would recommend having free food and then syn the sauce. Let me know how you get on x

7. siz

siz Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(17.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    if the light choices are bland you can always add parmesan on from ur HeA might make it taste a bit better! just a thought

Not tried the light choices myself normally be naughty when i go prezzo but i will be trying next time i go as im proper focused now!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.