Price of Cambridge diet

trintrin

I have restarted CD again after 5 months of non stop eating . Where last year the price for my 21 shakes was £36 it is now £39ish. Has anyone elses gone up or pays his amount

Appologies for spelling mistake in title but will not let me change

Hi, i pay £40 a week, my CDC said they use to be £37, aparrantley they can charge what they like, my CDC said hers are a bit higher as she travels to us for weigh ins if we want her too, which is easier for me with me having 4 kids!

My CDC charges me £35.50 for 21 packs and she comes to my house for no extra charge. I think it depends on the individual CDC.

I had read on here that different CDC's charge different prices so decided to phone around ... the prices went from £37.50 for the powders plus an extra 20p per tetra and bar....... to £45 plus an extra 50p per tetra and bar...... the most expensive person didn't travel either - you had to go to her......... worth making a few phone call. especially if you are going to be on it for any length of time. Good Luck

Im restarting next week and expect to be paying 39 I think xx

Wow thanks for all the replys ..

So it looks like its about average ..
Just don't want to be seen off .. Will have to budget a little bit more . I too have 4 kids and my CDC visits me so very handy
( by the way vampalicious you are very pretty)
Day 4 and just had my first porridge ,....
Not sure what I think of it :eating: but its very nice to be actually able to eat something ( hate all the soups ):9529:

So now on the case, feeling very positive reading through all your posts.. Just have the office party to contend with next weekend ( they have it in Jan so its cheaper :rolleyes: ) so fingers crossed...

Wow thanks for all the replys ..

So it looks like its about average ..
Just don't want to be seen off .. Will have to budget a little bit more . I too have 4 kids and my CDC visits me so very handy
( by the way vampalicious you are very pretty)
Day 4 and just had my first porridge ,....
Not sure what I think of it :eating: but its very nice to be actually able to eat something ( hate all the soups ):9529:

So now on the case, feeling very positive reading through all your posts.. Just have the office party to contend with next weekend ( they have it in Jan so its cheaper :rolleyes: ) so fingers crossed...

thank you!! wish i felt pretty :(
i havnt tried the porridge, or the soups, i wanted to take food right out of the equation so i didnt cheat lol
xx

hi trintrin, good luck with your restart, i pay £40 a week for my supplies which i thnk is only slightly over what everyone else pays but it was worth every penny for me!
I love the porridge, i usually make it up with a couple f tablet sweetners in and after cooking put in a spoon of toffee n walnut shake mix in and it tastes yummmmy!!
Have a great week!! and hope the office do goes well!
xxx

I think the prices my CDC has quoted are very similar to all the above, seems to be pretty much of a muchness, apart from the odd few who charge more. Good luck Trintrins with your CD journey :)

Back