prices please help!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by bubbles, 20 August 2009 Social URL.

1. bubbles

bubbles Regular Member

Diet:
    atkins
    Hi i know this has been asked so many times but I cant find it! Can someone give me the costs of LL when you go into the next stages after foundation. Im struggling with cost and will finish my 14 weeks but just trying to do my budget sheet! thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.54%)
    Diet:
    lighter life /slim and save
    its always 66 pounds per week when on full abstinence, when you enter rtm the number of packs begins to drop , first to 3 a day (49.50 per week) then after a whil 2 a day (33.00) then finally 1 pack a day (16.50) sorry i cant be more specific as to when you reduce the packs on rtm but it more than 2 years since i did it x
    hope this helps xx

4. bubbles

bubbles Regular Member

Diet:
    atkins
    yes it does thank you!:)

5. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    In the RTM forum, there is a thread called "Curious about RTM" it breaks the weeks down and I thinks hows the prices for each week. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.