prices

amethyst

Banned
Omg i just paid £45.10p for this weeks supply.. the prices have gone up... i am well gutted... £37.50 was bad enough .. not sure if i can afford this .... i am well struggling with money at the moment.. especially with my driving lessons aswell.. :confused:

Nooooo i so hope my cdc hasnt put them up yet just put order in for a months worth wont have enough money for her .As i have 4 a day wont be able to continue at a higher price .Think I may have to look at lipotrim as its cheaper but flavours arnt meant to be great .

I buy 21 packs and 3 bars (for emergencys) i am supposed to be on 28 packs a week.. but just could not afford it..

cdc told me packs have gone up to £1.85

There has been no price rise since August from CD Head Office RRP powders £1.65, Tetras £1.85 and bars £1.90.

It may be the counsellors has increased her prices, which she can do, or the last time you bought diet it was before the rise in August?

Linda

last time i only paid £37.50 was before xmas..

so she has lied to me and told me that cambridge have put the prices up?

man i am not happy.. if only there was another cdc in my area (nearest is about 1.5 hours away and i dont drive)

Hi,

She may not have lied perhaps she did not increase in August and continued to charge old price and now has increased in line with other CDC's.

Best to ask her.

Linda

Back