Princess Jess Diary-Can't Help Myself!

Very quick message..will update properly soon.

STS this week, which I'm pleased with as I've been stuffing my face :)

Hope everyone's ok.

Princess xx

:rotflmao: Love your way of thinking Marie

Well done on sts Jess :)

Last edited:
It's been a while since I last posted :character00148:

So here's what's been happening with me:

I've had this week off hence why I've found it difficult keeping within my points as I have oppurtunities to snack. Yesterday was quite a good day...but I did have a fry's chocolate cream :ashamed0005: I'm hoping the 6 games of bowling I had last night may have worked some of it off :p

Today has been ok too...but again I've eaten chocolate!! Also, I'm going over to my friends tonight for a catch up, which will involve a take away, few bottles of wine and a packet of haribo :party0016:I'm the 1 on the right...hahaha!!

I've decided that as soon as easter is over, I have no excuses and must get back on track!!!

How's everyone else finding this weekend so far??

Princess xx

Hi Jess

Enjoy yourself over the weekend hun and then get straight back to it after Easter. Marie isn't the only one hun cuz I couldn't have left half tubes of smarties or jaffa cakes!

xx

How's everyone's easter going?

Mine has been lovley :)

I've not eaten too much, but what I have eaten hasn't been great!! My mother in law bought me a HUGE box of maltesers for easter. Bless her...she said she thought about me being on a diet and knew they were a bit lighter than most chocolate ;)

My boyfriend and I have also got a cadbury's easter egg each too...so ned to eat them asap. Am so desperate to rid myself of temptation!! I'm going to make a BIG effort to do a very healthy shop next week.

Does anyone have any nice meal ideas?? I find that I stick with a lot of the same things as that's what I know!

I'm doing a nice big roast for dinner tomorrow...lots of nice fresh meat and veg :D yummy!!

Is anyone finding the diet really hard @ the mo? I was sooooooo good for 13 weeks and in the last 2...I've lost it completely!! I know that the weight will creep back on if I carry on the way I am. I'm very disappointed in myself, but not pulling my finger out and doing anything about it. Why is that?? Because I do care!!!

HELP!!!! :gen147:

Princess xx

Hey Princess! ... Lovely to meet you! ......
I didnt get any easter eggs ! so im happy :d altho my kids got a few !!!!!!! and keep trying to give me some! ... Im finding things a little wobbly at the moment but not as bad as i have been! and have been attempting the kickstart plan this week to try and get back on the wagon properly! so tuesday wil tell! ...

As long as we keep trying we will get there at some point! just dont give up! ..........
Love Kirsty

In Shock

I'm so shocked!!

I weighed myself this morning and I'm 9st 4lb!!!! Which means I've lost 3lbs :D
I stepped off the scales twice just incase they were wrong :scale: and then asked my boyfriend to weigh too. He said they must be right as what they said is what he weighs.

Well, the roast dinner I had planned for today didn't go to plan...haha!!! The beef took forever to cook and when everything was nearly ready, the beef was NOT!!! :doh: I'm not really sure what went wrong. Sooooo...I used it as an excuse to order a pizza instead :character00254:I did over indulge..had 5 slices of a medium pizza and feel stuffed to the brim!! I remember when I could eat a whole pizza with garlic bread!!

I've been pretty good in regards to easter chocolate. I have had a handful of maltesers and that's about it...I did make a most delicious chocolate cake today, but have not yet touched it :innocent0002: we'll see how long that lasts...haha!! My boyfriend has enjoyed eating it and has promised he'll take it work to rid me of temptation!! Such a good boy :p

I feel a bit weird today as I drove my mum and dad to the bus station today to get a coach to the airport...they fly to Oz for 3 weeks tomorrow!! I am so jealous :jelous: and also as sad as it sounds I'll miss them not being around!! My boyfriend doesn't really understand as he's not as close to his folks...think it's a man thing!!

How's everyone been with easter temptations???

Princess xx

Princess-my easter is going very well thanks no had any easter eggs or naughties like i normally would,i hope your ok and well done on losing 3lb.
I understand how you fill with your parents,they will be back in no time,my other half is the same as dont talk to his parents,so totally understand xx:D

Today has been quite a good day.

I woke up to a txt message this morning from my dad :) but...bless him he was telling me that they were boarding the plane soon and it was the new A380 airbus :eek: My dad isn't a very good flyer and over the last few days he's been sayng "I just hope it aint one of those big buggars!" Poor dad!! He must have got quite a fright when he saw it. My boyfriend is now put off going to Oz incase we have to go on one...such a wimp!! :p

My boyfriend and I went to B&Q as we are thinking of having our loft converted and bathroom re-fitted, so he wanted to look @ some designs. I wanted to look @ paints for the lounge as I want to do a feature wall...i.e a different/darker colour. After that we went to sainsburys...I made an effort to get some new things to try and lots of nice spices to add some flavour ;) There were a few treats in the trolley, but ones that could be counted.

As I didn't have any breakfast this morning, I had a nice fresh baguette when I got in. I had low fat butter, chicken and WW salad cream as my filling and it was delicious :drool: But...then I crackd and had half a flake...oops!! Anyone know how much that would be? I'd nearly forgotten how nice they are.

I'm doing a nce fresh chilli for dinner :eat: Gona fill it with lots of nice veg!!Anyone know of any extra nice things to add to it?? Bought some nice chicken breasts today, which I'm gona cook tomorrow with cajun spice on them..sounds yummy!!

I'm quite glad easter's out of the way now. I can focus on avoiding chocolate!! I did notice that all the easter chocs and eggs were half price in sainsburys though...was very tempting!! Haha :giggle:

I've got a few weeks now where I have some rotten shifts @ work. I'm working this weekend and on I'm 12 hour night shifts next week!! Any advice on how to watch what/when I eat on nights??

Princess xx

Hi Princess

Sounds like you are doing very well.

We went to look at wallpaper today, but for some reason ended up having mother in law to be there, and she criticised (sp?) every wallpaper or paint that we choose!! I nearly flipped and said 'It's Our bloody house, we'll have what ever we want'. She stresses me so much, I ended up coming home and having a huge cookie !!!

Sorry, no advice with night shifts, I've got no idea how you do them, i love my bed too much .

Enjoy your chilli, and can I come over tomorrow for cajun chicken? !!

Keep up the good work hun

xx

Haha :giggle:You are far more controlled than me!! I would have told her where to go and still had the cookie :p

I enjoy decorating, I just hate the process before...I want to wave a magic wand and it be done!! What are you decorating? I thought about wall papering one of the walls in the lounge...but the wall I want to do isn't a complete wall and just wouldn't look right...so paint it is then! My boyfriend thinks I should keep as it is as he likes the plain and neutral...but what does he know!? :rotflmao:

Of course you can come for dinner!! Not sure what I'm going to do with the chicken yet...either jacket potatoe or salad...or both even!! Heehee!

I'm not so keen on nights either...but unfortunately as a nurse it comes with the job! It's something they've recently brought in and I'm the guinea pig doing the 1st 2!! It's not so bad though, as I do a full day on monday, 2 night's on tueday and wednesday and that's me done for the week. So not so bad...but like you I'll miss my bed :(

Princess xx

LOL I wish I had told her where to go!!

We're decorating the living room. Wall papering one feature wall and painting another wall. We also need to tile the bathroom, and buy a new cooker, it's never ending! So difficult to get things done when we're saving for the wedding :D

I hope the night shifts aren't too hard :)

Speak to you soon

Take care

xx

Hello Marie,

So nice to see you :):)

Your idea with the cajun chicken sounds delicious!! My boyfriend would especially like the idea of mushrooms with garlic flavouring, as he's into lots of flavours and spices @ the mo!

How was your easter?

I've not been too bad, but I haven't been pointing, which is NOT good. I feel as though I'm slowly slipping and need to pick myself back up or I'll definitely fall off the wagon!! Like you, I love junk food and all things naughty ;)

What do you find most difficult about the diet? I find it difficult avoiding treats...especially when my boyfriend is eating them infront of me!! Grr!! As I write this...he's eating chocolate fudge cake (which I baked yesterday) with whipped cream!!! I hate him...hahaha!!

Princess xx

Back