Princess Jess Diary-Can't Help Myself!

1lb to go!!!

Sorry for such a delayed entry!!

I've been so busy @ work and @ home that I haven't had any spare time...but I'm here today :)

How's everyone?

Well...I'm not too bad.

Been quite good this week and haven't been silly with eating the wrong things. So, touch wood I can keep it up. I've officially lost 20lbs now!! So only 1lb to go til target :happy036:

I've had a very busy and stressful week @ work this week...eating lunch very late and not being able to finish it as I haven't had the time!! I then don't feel like much @ dinner because I've eaten later in the day...hence why I've been quite good this week. Work has been such a nightmare...I've not finished on time once this week and I had to work all day yesterday!! So I've definitely missed my hour's difference today! My shifts are no better next week as I'm working nights, which I'm not keen on...but hey ho!! Soon be the weekend :p

I bought a new car on friday :bliss:Soooo exciting!! It's brand spanking new and I hopefully get it next week when it's been registered!! Can't wait! Never had a brand new car before.

Yesterday was a strange day...went out in the evening with some girls from work and met up with an old work friend who's left now. The 2 of us get on very well and hadn't seen eachother for a while, so it was lovely catching up. The strange thing was...she didn't even notice I'd lost any weight!!!! :ashamed0005: Is that a good thing or not???

Today has been a bit boring, as my boyfriend is working..he's got a huge job on @ work (trouble with having your own company) which needs to be finished in time for the new financial year. He worked yesterday til 11pm, tonight til 10pm and same tomorrow!! So, haven't really seen him and wont see him properly now til thursday due to me being on night shifts :(

Enough of me feeling sorry for myself. Hope you're all ok.

Princess xx

Last edited:
Sorry for such a delayed entry!!

I've been so busy @ work and @ home that I haven't had any spare time...but I'm here today :)

How's everyone?

Well...I'm not too bad.

Been quite good this week and haven't been silly with eating the wrong things. So, touch wood I can keep it up. I've officially lost 20lbs now!! So only 1lb to go til target :happy036:

I've had a very busy and stressful week @ work this week...eating lunch very late and not being able to finish it as I haven't had the time!! I then don't feel like much @ dinner because I've eaten later in the day...hence why I've been quite good this week. Work has been such a nightmare...I've not finished on time once this week and I had to work all day yesterday!! So I've definitely missed my hour's difference today! My shifts are no better next week as I'm working nights, which I'm not keen on...but hey ho!! Soon be the weekend :p

I bought a new car on friday :bliss:Soooo exciting!! It's brand spanking new and I hopefully get it next week when it's been registered!! Can't wait! Never had a brand new car before.

Yesterday was a strange day...went out in the evening with some girls from work and met up with an old work friend who's left now. The 2 of us get on very well and hadn't seen eachother for a while, so it was lovely catching up. The strange thing was...she didn't even notice I'd lost any weight!!!! :ashamed0005: Is that a good thing or not???

Today has been a bit boring, as my boyfriend is working..he's got a huge job on @ work (trouble with having your own company) which needs to be finished in time for the new financial year. He worked yesterday til 11pm, tonight til 10pm and same tomorrow!! So, haven't really seen him and wont see him properly now til thursday due to me being on night shifts :(

Enough of me feeling sorry for myself. Hope you're all ok.

Princess xx

well done babe! i only have 5lb!!:D

Marie,

Maybe you're right about my friend not noticing my weight loss...but we are close enough not to be jealous/silly about things like that. She's a gorgeous skinny mini anyway, so there's no competition!! Haha :cry:

Gem,

Well done on being so close to goal!! :)

Paula,

Where have you emigrated to? Sounds wonderful!! My new car is a Citreon C2, it's a small run around that is perfect for me :character00182:I was initially thinking of getting a convertable...but after talking about it with my best friend and her boyfriend...she went out and got one!!! Which I was quite annoyed about...especially as I had said to my boyfriend the week before after he had just bought a brand new car..."I bet they get a new car now!!" And they did...a week later and it was the convertable I was looking @. I should be used to it by now as it always happens!! :eek: Sorry rant over!!!

How's everyone's week been?

Princess xx

hug, let here tyres down.... joke!!

Debtdummy..you put a smile on my face :)

I haven't actually spoken to her since she told me..that was 4 weeks ago!!! Is that bad?? Am I being too childish? x

Debtdummy..you put a smile on my face :)

I haven't actually spoken to her since she told me..that was 4 weeks ago!!! Is that bad?? Am I being too childish? x

I no how friends can be about things like this,its so silly! Kepp on with that last 1lb, i so wanna shift my 5lb just no this may take a bit of time!
Im ok thanks tho,hope your keeping well-keep smiling :D

Hey Jess - put the maltesers down!!! You are only 1 lb from goal .... repeat after me ...

'I don't want the maltesers', 'I don't want the maltesers', 'I don't want the maltesers', 'I don't want the maltesers'.

You are soooo close you can smell goal now, c'mon chick leav them alone!!!
x

Dont read too much into your pal not mentioning your weight loss. I actually just had an email from someone I work with through my Bebo page who contacted me cos I mentioned Id passed the 10 stone mark :giggle: She said shed noticed but hadnt liked to say incase I thought she was being pass remarkable and she didnt know how I felt about comments being made.

Well done on being only 1lb from goal, Im SO jealous lol

And put the blimming box down!!!!

Last edited:
heelllloooooo ..... is there anyone there?

Well? What's the malteser verdict???????

xx

Back