PrincessLemonade's Weight Loss Diary

Good to read you've had a great day!

I'm pleased with mine - food on plan and walked 4 miles!

Here's to a good day for us all 2moro ;)

Today

Breakfast: Special K with skimmed milk. 377 calories. Tea with skimmed milk. 11 calories.

Dinner: Ham sandwich. Around 260 calories. Tea with skimmed milk. 11 calories.

Tea: Meal at 587 calories. Tea (surprise, suprise...) at 11 calories.

Snack: Slice of brown bread. 71 calories. Tea. 11 calories.

Exercise: 30 minutes of my exercise DVD. Slow and steady so I don't injure myself!

Total calories: 1,328.

I'm really feeling in desperate need of some fresh fruit and vegetables so I do hope I'm getting paid on time haha. Still, calorie counting is better than nothing. I also joined MyFitnessPal, and my calorie goal appears to be 1,400 a day. Apparently I have been rewarded another couple hundred calories by exercising so I might have a biscuit with my tea later. Just the one; a little something sweet to spur me on.

Yes I love the chips - it took me ages to make decent ones tho ;) I especially love them with salt and vinegar and melted grated cheese on the top Mmmm.... could eat them right now!

Yes I love the chips - it took me ages to make decent ones tho ;) I especially love them with salt and vinegar and melted grated cheese on the top Mmmm.... could eat them right now!
I heard the Actifry health fryer is meant to make really nice ones! They are delicious. I often make them now with a little drizzle of oil.

Today

Breakfast: Special K with skimmed milk. 377 calories. Tea with skimmed milk. 11 calories.

Dinner: Ham sandwich. Around 260 calories. Tea with skimmed milk. 11 calories.

Tea: Meal at 587 calories. Tea (surprise, suprise...) at 11 calories.

Snack: Slice of brown bread. 71 calories. Tea. 11 calories.

Exercise: 30 minutes of my exercise DVD. Slow and steady so I don't injure myself!

Total calories: 1,328.

I'm really feeling in desperate need of some fresh fruit and vegetables so I do hope I'm getting paid on time haha. Still, calorie counting is better than nothing. I also joined MyFitnessPal, and my calorie goal appears to be 1,400 a day. Apparently I have been rewarded another couple hundred calories by exercising so I might have a biscuit with my tea later. Just the one; a little something sweet to spur me on.

Well done on a great day - even tho the total count was a teeny bit higher in the end ;)

Could you work in the SW chips one day as a treat seeing as you like them?

Exercise too :) agree we need to start off carefully - for me - if I do too much in the beginning - I burn myself out! Slow and steady wins the race everytime!

I heard the Actifry health fryer is meant to make really nice ones! They are delicious. I often make them now with a little drizzle of oil.

Yes I've heard that too but can't bear to part with that much cash :eek:

I think I have accepted it's not going to be the perfect, filtered, clean-eating kind of menu you see on all those fitness vloggers on Youtube. I will endeavor to be sensible and realistic in the world we live in. Just looked at your ticker - you're doing wonderfully already! I'm going to make one for my posts too, however you do it, lol. :)

Fully agree with you and Raven!

Well done on a great day - even tho the total count was a teeny bit higher in the end ;)

Could you work in the SW chips one day as a treat seeing as you like them?

Exercise too :) agree we need to start off carefully - for me - if I do too much in the beginning - I burn myself out! Slow and steady wins the race everytime!
Thanks a lot! The SW chips will definitely make an appearance at some point. The weekend is coming so I am anticipating more difficult choices when eating out, although with a bit of preparation and sensible thinking I will evade the bad choices...

I know what you mean about eating out - there are some things I'll accept as healthy choices as long as I can enjoy the meal and not feel tooooo hard done by ;) Good luck and enjoy your meal out.

I know what you mean about eating out - there are some things I'll accept as healthy choices as long as I can enjoy the meal and not feel tooooo hard done by ;) Good luck and enjoy your meal out.
Thank you very much! I appreciate it. Have you got any plans for the weekend? I have an essay to write and a presentation to prepare for university so I am trying to keep my mind off chocolate (a go-to when I have plenty of uni work on).

Good luck with your uni work - hope your presentation goes well too!

Know exactly what you mean about using choc to get you thro your studies - I was a nightmare - ate more sugary stuff than 'normal' food when assignments were due!

How's your day going?

Not sure what's happening at the weekend yet - will depend on the weather - plus my hubby's fitting or refitting our bathroom after we had to ask some v poor workmen to leave - you wdn't believe the rubbish job they did :(

Back