Priya CD SS journey

Hi guys,
Soooooo my evening! After offering to give me a lift to my work meal my mum didn't show... shock then rang and said she thought I had to leave at 8 soooo I had to order a taxi which didn't arrive then told Me it had
For it then be late after that took me around the houses so I'd have to pay more and missed the restaurant completely after asking me for directs. Got there finally had Little time to order and with out thinking ordered calamari to start and chicken and veg... it arrived all drenched in olive oil and I had to ask if they can give me more veg as the veg wasn't acceptable! Totally not worth going of plan for! Drank plain water and still felt like a fat flump literally bk on plan tomorrow I honestly can't wait

Lucyann,

Awe babes, it's done you've drawn a line under it and you're moving forward. I think we've all been in the same position.

Did you have a good time? Even with the crazy start to the evening

You drank loads of water so that great stuff. Sounds like you stuck with proteins and good carbs and oil is good. The whole keto thing.

Have a good start tomorrow

Xxx

Week 1 as exected a five pound loss 14.4 to 13.13 so will take that as no matter how much i want it to it wont get any lower.

My consultant said i did well stickig to it when the weather was this nice and inch loss i have lost a total of 11 inches all over.

I will keep at it as its too too early to throw in the towel i wont and i have made my consulatnt promise me as wel that shr wont let me stop til im a comfortable size 10 in clothes size.

She is lovely im really glad i met her :). Will be seeing her next saturday as well n then will be seeing her every other saturday which i am ok with.

She has said she thinks i may have a better week next week as the weather will have cooled down alot.

X bring on day 8 might try the capuccino flavour today :) and the toffee and walnut x

[mThank you, wasn't that bad awful food but it's done one more week to go ... glad to be back on the shakes! I can honestly say I didn't actually enjoy it! Didn't
Miss it at all! So I'm so glad to be back in the zone!

Priya let me know what ur weigh in is and good luck! I've woken up with a sore throat I believe lack of water not sure hopefully I met the bare minimum. Hopefully prove my consultant wrong and lose something this week! It's going to be a crazy week! Can't wait! Dying for a shake already but I usually have my first one at 12.30! This week I've gone for 11 cartons of chocolate and the rest are chocolate mint! I've also treated myself seen as it was pay day to mix a moose and I've been given a sample of the orange drink to try! Next week the watermelon is coming in to try! I did realise last night I have along way to go and would probably feel better once I've lost another stone! Still didn't feel comfortable going out but hey that's life! 4 stone to go

Looking for lots of motivation to keep me going. Good luck ladies and happy Saturday x.

QUOTE="SummerChic, post: 7980319, member: 146035"]Lucyann,

Awe babes, it's done you've drawn a line under it and you're moving forward. I think we've all been in the same position.

You drank loads of water so that great stuff. Sounds like you stuck with proteins and good carbs and oil is good. The whole keto thing.

Xxx[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• IMG_7171.jpg
    IMG_7171.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi Priya.

You hit the 13's that is superb!

Well done that's what you wanted and you did it. Roll on next week! How do you feel getting the first weigh in under your belt?

I'm so pleased for you you've been working so hard and you had a serious challenge this week. Most of the week you've been suffering with cystitis am sure you body has reacted to that and with your immune system kicking in, it would have tried to put the breaks on your losses.

So to hit your goal you've done brilliantly. Your CC is right, now you immune system is back on track and not fighting any infections it will relax and I don't doubt you'll get even stronger losses next week.

Cystitis is a horrid infection for the body to fight off. You're a hero you didn't give up, or as dual dynamics says give any stories

You didn't take any prisoners. You are inspiring I know I would have given up under the same circumstances and you didn't. Hope I can be as bludi strong as you if I'm faced with even half of a challenge like that!!

You're amazing

xxxx

Hey Priya

That's amazing well done, and when you have been unwell too! Inspirational!!

Xx

Hey Lucyann,

I think we're all going to have some challenges. But I know what you mean, I prefer my shakes and porridge and meals and bars to normal food. I can taste the CWP where as everything else just started tasting like cardboard, it's never as good as it smells or looks.

We are all going to have moments where we may cave, but we all have our eye on the prize. Close those lovely eyes of yours, and imagine how you feel when you've hit your goal weight. Can you imagine walking around at work or out with your friends your making choices based on your new body. You've worked so hard to get there you'll be damned if you do anything to lose it.

But the best thing is, your just walking around and your getting some amazing admiring looks. Some people don't even say any thing but you're so confident and happy your glowing with that vibrancy and they're just looking at you and you know they're liking what they see.

You're so confident now you're looking people straight in the eye whereas you weren't before. You love what you see, and that will radiate and emanate from you.

Keep your eye on the prize

" Let's root for each other and watch each other SHRINK "

xxxx

Heya hun i lsot five lbs and 11 inches hun for first weigh in....awww hugs hope u feel better soon have lots of fluids xx

U have done brilliantly x

[mThank you, wasn't that bad awful food but it's done one more week to go ... glad to be back on the shakes! I can honestly say I didn't actually enjoy it! Didn't
Miss it at all! So I'm so glad to be back in the zone!

Priya let me know what ur weigh in is and good luck! I've woken up with a sore throat I believe lack of water not sure hopefully I met the bare minimum. Hopefully prove my consultant wrong and lose something this week! It's going to be a crazy week! Can't wait! Dying for a shake already but I usually have my first one at 12.30! This week I've gone for 11 cartons of chocolate and the rest are chocolate mint! I've also treated myself seen as it was pay day to mix a moose and I've been given a sample of the orange drink to try! Next week the watermelon is coming in to try! I did realise last night I have along way to go and would probably feel better once I've lost another stone! Still didn't feel comfortable going out but hey that's life! 4 stone to go

Looking for lots of motivation to keep me going. Good luck ladies and happy Saturday x.

QUOTE="SummerChic, post: 7980319, member: 146035"]Lucyann,

Xxx
[/QUOTE]

Heyaa hun yeah i did by just a sliver but there regardless i feel better now that the first week is over n im on day 8 now and now that the weather has cooled down here is hoping :) xx

Would not have done it without all of ur support thats for sure :) so thanku xx

Hi Priya.

You hit the 13's that is superb!

Well done that's what you wanted and you did it. Roll on next week! How do you feel getting the first weigh in under your belt?

I'm so pleased for you you've been working so hard and you had a serious challenge this week. Most of the week you've been suffering with cystitis am sure you body has reacted to that and with your immune system kicking in, it would have tried to put the breaks on your losses.

So to hit your goal you've done brilliantly. Your CC is right, now you immune system is back on track and not fighting any infections it will relax and I don't doubt you'll get even stronger losses next week.

Cystitis is a horrid infection for the body to fight off. You're a hero you didn't give up, or as dual dynamics says give any stories

You didn't take any prisoners. You are inspiring I know I would have given up under the same circumstances and you didn't. Hope I can be as bludi strong as you if I'm faced with even half of a challenge like that!!

You're amazing

xxxx

Day 8 going well have drank 2 bottles of 1.25 litee each so far.

Going to ahve to my second shake which is a capucinno flavour but will have it like a paste rather then a shake so will add enough hot water to it so its more like a pudding then a shake so it feels like im eating something n third pack wil be a shake.

And another tow bottles of water second week weigh i am aiming for 4lbs would love to lose my first stone by end of week four that would truly make my month :).

All and only shakes and water wont even touch the soup regardless of how much i crave for some flavour i can do this i will do this i have to do this for myself n i know this works its only a few weeks/months in the process.

No room for mistakes or delays this time round i keep telling myself ccan try home made recipies once got closer to goal but for me iv realised is that size more important then scales though want a much smaller weight so will be aimin for ten stone initially then mitry n drop a further stone to 9 stone n stop there as i dont want to end up looking too skinny still want to keep my curves and look healthy n not how im looking like now.

Will see how i get one its so odd how ppl r so different some ppl with just a stone diff notice major inch loss n some have to lose like two stone to notice a diff guess time will tell with me fingers crossed keep inaging of what clothes will wear once iv got to size ten x

Love weekends where im just relaxing not in pain with a good book actually had a nap after consultant left me lol so that killed bit of time for me n next weekend will be helping bf out at his work so next weekend will be busy too x

Hope every one else is having a great day x

Last edited:
Well done babe!!!! Really happy for you xxx
Keep going I'm on day 21 today bring on next week! Had a sunbed to celebrate want to loose 1 more stone in another 3 weeks but I might be pushing it! Any loss is our gain! Well done you ... I'm on shake number two and water I am flagging in today as it's 6 and I'm only just about touching 2 litres xxx
QUOTE="Priyab2222, post: 7980335, member: 145992"]Week 1 as exected a five pound loss 14.4 to 13.13 so will take that as no matter how much i want it to it wont get any lower.

My consultant said i did well stickig to it when the weather was this nice and inch loss i have lost a total of 11 inches all over.

I will keep at it as its too too early to throw in the towel i wont and i have made my consulatnt promise me as wel that shr wont let me stop til im a comfortable size 10 in clothes size.

She is lovely im really glad i met her :). Will be seeing her next saturday as well n then will be seeing her every other saturday which i am ok with.

She has said she thinks i may have a better week next week as the weather will have cooled down alot.

X bring on day 8 might try the capuccino flavour today :) and the toffee and walnut x[/QUOTE]

So true!

Today I've had a lazy day I've only ventured out to go catch some uv rays on the sunbed to help with my skin. Feeling fresh! Nearly at the water quota and then I'm done. How u doing? Hoping again I lose this week. My consultants told me as from the 14 th she's on holiday for two weeks erugh!!! Hoping to lose 4 pound this week if I can here's to hoping x
Hey Lucyann,

I think we're all going to have some challenges. But I know what you mean, I prefer my shakes and porridge and meals and bars to normal food. I can taste the CWP where as everything else just started tasting like cardboard, it's never as good as it smells or looks.

We are all going to have moments where we may cave, but we all have our eye on the prize. Close those lovely eyes of yours, and imagine how you feel when you've hit your goal weight. Can you imagine walking around at work or out with your friends your making choices based on your new body. You've worked so hard to get there you'll be damned if you do anything to lose it.

But the best thing is, your just walking around and your getting some amazing admiring looks. Some people don't even say any thing but you're so confident and happy your glowing with that vibrancy and they're just looking at you and you know they're liking what they see.

You're so confident now you're looking people straight in the eye whereas you weren't before. You love what you see, and that will radiate and emanate from you.

Keep your eye on the prize

" Let's root for each other and watch each other SHRINK "

xxxx

Good luck hun :) im sure u will hit it no problem :) xxx

Iv got two more bottles to get thru and a third shake shud be able to do it before i knock outz

Omg today has been hard :( towards the end of the evening was craving all sorts of carbs wth thought carb withdrawal happens later on like day 12 or 13 well have just had my third shake which a tetra.

I needed something bit substantial going inside my mouth the tetras r bit more thicker whereas the shake packs r more watery when i asd ice to it any siggestions on how to make shakes thicker?

Onto my last 1.25 litrss migjt not be able to fit in the four last bottle but tmorow will mske up for it by drinking 5 litres.

I will not give in no matter how much i crave. My mind has two parts to it the part that is imaginging how uqickly my shape may change for the better n the other half just argues whats one say going to do but not going to let that win hell no i am back and here to stay the disciplined priya not the carb addict priya x

Hey Priya,

Did you say the carb withdrawn hit day 12/13... mmnnnn oh gosh hope not. I've been ok so far now dreading those day ekkk...

Oh and put less water in the packet shakes with the crushed ice and it should be just as thick. I have some banana bliss which I popped into popsicle moulds which I stuck in the freezer this evening. I would have had 3 from the whole carton, but I drop one .. darn it... well I can have banana lollies during the day as snacks from one of my 4 products and the remaining 3 the same as usual..

I kinda feeling bad that I'm getting so much more product than everyone else ...

Anyway will update on the taste tomorrow :)

Well done on the water and day 8

xxx

Hey Priya, your doing so well don't give up. Do u havw ice with your shakes? I bulk it out with ice. I cut the carton and add a dash of water into my shaker and add losts of ice and sounds weird but any ice left
Over that hasn't melted I chew on so seems like I'm eating. I struggled this evening went to mycousins house and she had a KFC and there were loads left over. At one point I thought maybe if I peel off all the coating and eat the chicken it'll be ok but I didn't stayed strong! Filled up on water and lots of tea! I stupidly forgot my flavoured water. I'm hoping I can keep this up! Just want to get to week 4 and lose. I haven't done much walking etc so will have to make up for tht tomorrow althougbits almost nearly 4 am and I haven't gone to sleep yet lol well done on the water intake might make some jelly tomorrow with mixsmouse or something like a dessert, something different
By the usual. Anyway falling asleep now! Good luck guys keep me posted. You will fly through week 2 xxx QUOTE="Priyab2222, post: 7980389, member: 145992"]Omg today has been hard :( towards the end of the evening was craving all sorts of carbs wth thought carb withdrawal happens later on like day 12 or 13 well have just had my third shake which a tetra.

I needed something bit substantial going inside my mouth the tetras r bit more thicker whereas the shake packs r more watery when i asd ice to it any siggestions on how to make shakes thicker?

Onto my last 1.25 litrss migjt not be able to fit in the four last bottle but tmorow will mske up for it by drinking 5 litres.

I will not give in no matter how much i crave. My mind has two parts to it the part that is imaginging how uqickly my shape may change for the better n the other half just argues whats one say going to do but not going to let that win hell no i am back and here to stay the disciplined priya not the carb addict priya x[/QUOTE]

Summerchic thats what iv read and heard yea but we have got this we are prepared for it so should be ok :) and dont feel bad why should you thats what ur body requires for ur height etc :) ur doing brilliantly swimming along great :).

If any one on here has instagram feel free to follow :) priya_b1234 x

Will put up my utube channel on sooon as well once i have uploaded my second vid up today xx

Yssterday i did terrible on the water intake absolutelt terrible only managed two litres no wonders there was no loss today on the scales urgh but today will make up for it will have 4.5 litres and three shakes spread out hoping to see a loss tmorow these three day stay the same i dont know how i feel about that :/ xxx need to lose 2lb more second weeek or will feel upset lol consultant said dont see why not so here goes nothing :/ :( xxxx hope every one has a great day lucy ann ur so strong well done for resisting kfc not worth it that will be there later on xx

On the plus side just noticed my tummy has gone a whole lot flatter suddenly long this may continue as planning on getting belly re pierced once gone lot smalller fingers crossed x

Back