Priya's diary

thank you i do usually drink during the day but todai struggled to get it down me lol...js was feelin full n sick and cud feel the water gurgling around ma tummy lmaoo
mwah

You'll be fab,Priya and I bet those scales will show you a happy loss.

Urgh yeah, hate that watery gluggy tummy feeling :rolleyes: I have to admit I am awful for drinking and must try harder!!

And hey - you are only down the road from me in Leicester so a big *wave*!!

oh yeahh lool just realised wher you are from..big wave back at u hun..and thank you..i am sure you will have a great loss as welll for your first week :D...i am usually ook with the water lol but at times yeah lol feel like the ocean in your tummy lmaoo
mwah

welll this morning i weighed my self with a lot of expectation and for some reason it didn't meet to my expectations at all which was a bit of a disappointment :(...silly scales they let me down tut tut...this is my 6th day by the way people....well newways the scales show that i am 9.12 still which i have been for the past 2days now...so i don't know why i am sts-ing..would have thought would have gone down a pound or two more...so it sseems as though i have lost 6lbs from the time i started the diet...not the greatest as i have seen lots of others lose lots more...buh oh well...don't get it though i have been drinking lots of water thought that usualy elps a lot...:S...:(

On the other hand its the most i have lost on the liquid diets so far as on c.d diet i never lost more then 4lbs per week so i gues its a start and all i can say is bring on next week i guess...hoping for a similar if not bigger loss next week as seen as i am in the pink team now can't cheat lol and the water will b going down me....guess won't be changing the ticker this week then will av to stay the way it is since i made it...:(

Now for the tape measure...arghh kk they aint moved at alll since the first day i measured myself around the waist so i am guttteddddddddddd all in alll in the case of the inches...:(....feeels like all that hard work for nutting when this week draggged as welll...not fair...:(..quick sum1 talk to me b4 i start cryng my eyes out which i can feel as though i am on the verge of doing...sorri for asking for support... :(

mwah

Last edited:
Don't you Team Pink members have up and down weight due to your monthly girly bits cycles?? Wouldn't be too worried about it, I expect the average over the whole month will turn out to be just fine and you will be well pleased. Hang in there!!

Last edited:
6lbs is fab though hun - you don't have as much to lose as alot of us so your losses are going to be less anyway!! And remember it's an average of a stone a month and you are almost halfway there in just a week!! Well done you!!

And yup, us Pink Team have the ol' hormones we can blame as well ;)

I think we need to have a strict talk to these tape measures and scales and make sure they realise the imprtance of showing us some love...or else mwwuuaahhhhh!!

Mike yeah we doo...hmm mayb it is the hormones playng up..don't might just try it out again on monday see if there is any difference then...though yeah know shouldn't be jumping on them til weigh in day lol...

Thentherewasme....hey hun thank you hun...yeah truu mayb that is why the losses aint as big probz coz i only have like a stone and a bit to go....and probs coz i am a smal person generally though don't know if that has an impact on weight loss or not..i am 4'11...:S...hmm gues will have to see with time as to how it goes i guess...clothes not fitting any looser grrr :( jeans wise that is not top wise lol....
mwah

Blah Blah Blah, now it's Blue v Pink the excuses are flowing.

No seriously Priya, 6lbs is 6lbs and to be very honest you have been a bit naughty. You have to try and stick in there until your next weigh in so you can see the weight loss without cheating. GO TEAM BLUE.

yeah you are right mark...its probably my own fault could'v pushed it to 7lbs if i didnt eat yday even though it was classed as healthy lol...you are right from todai onward it will b a fresh new start, i can go witout food don't need it to survive so can do it as the shakes and soups are doing the job for me to survive so i can do it....and i will do it for the PINK TEAM....gooooo TEAM PINKK!!! :d
mwah

nyreee you have done fanstastically well on your first week, a great loss keep it up hun :D...wait how many pounds is der in a stone...13 or 14? i always get the two mixed up :$...
mwah

i am sooo starting zumba dance classes sooon....hopefully this will elp with the inch loss..if the diet and zumba classes aint going to work on the inches then i don't know what will..:(, in fact might even do the zumba class on this mon to try it out and then rush back to lesta..will b kinda rushed i know but will see how i feel.....
mwah
mwah

yup yup will do mark....:D...will book it before i end up backing out of it...lol...even if it means i am going on my own oh wwell hoping people there will b nyc and not take the mik out of me lol...i can dance bt onli wen im out and abt lol...nyreee wat u say...wana cum and try it with me??? :p...
leme kno

Have had my 2nd shake of the day and 2 ltres of water so i am half way there just need to fit in anotha 2 ltrs and 2dai will b dun....this week i am determinedd!!!!! :D...my bf tinks i am not motivated enuf watch i am sooo going to show him grrrr lolz
mwah

ahh rite...oh oops i thought it was the same as c.d the more water you had the better the result will probz b..i guess not then :S.. lol thanx mark for tellin me...will probz aim got three then or mayb three n half if i can lol...i can do this, i will do this!!! this is my mantra from now on...evrytime i think of food i will look at myself in the mirror and think about my hopefully soon to b shrinkin waist...fingers crossed..the tape measure liessss grrrrr why is it soo mean to mee :( mark?
mwah

they are toooo sloww doee...:(...and the mirror mkes me smile at times n then mkes me :( at times toooo lool..which dnt really elp me at all lol....you are right it will probz drop off sum point it best doo thats the whole point of me tryin to lose weight lol to get into smaller sized clothes...lolz...
mwah

hey just outa curiousity...any of u lot got msn..? sumtymz a lot quicker to av ongoin convos der rather then wait on ere espec wen the ppl u want to hear from aint on ere at the time lool :(
or don't none of u lot use it as much as fb? lolz..
Rite i have dun it i have booked for the zumba (latin dancin) workout for nx tues 8-9pm so bring it on :D...nyree seen as you don;t live far frm me was wondering if u wanted to cum try it out tooo leme kno..
mwah

Last edited:
Back