Pro Point Changes

Did anyone get to ask their consultant who said they were have some kind of regional/team meeting about it?

No news from mine plus they all have to sign a secrets clause so I doubt we'll find out till November :(:(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

"they have to sign a secrets clause" - omg, are they being dramatic or is this going to effect us big style, something mustn't be working somewhere but it's all working for me, i hope it's good news and not bad news

No it's not just about this change they have to sign a secrets clause anyway so don't panic I dont think it's anything major ....can't wait to find out myself though

I only brought my calculator last week, so I'm not gonna be to happy if i find out its not going to be any good, especially if ww knew they were going to change them at the time i was sold one.

i dont understand how that would effect the wheel because they said "

However, we understand that for a small percentage of Weight Watchers members, their 2011 [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]ProPoints [/FONT][/FONT]Calculator will not provide the full functionality that they may need from November 2011 "
and

We will be introducing a new [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]ProPoints [/FONT][/FONT]plan Calculator which is updated to support all the enhancements to the plan and has the added benefit of improved functionality, but this will not be available for purchase until January 2012.
which to me sounds like they are changing some of the points and the calculator is the electronic one isn't it?

That's what I thought - only going by what she said. I specifically asked if weeklies were being reduced - unless she's lying?

i like the wheel ,it's quicker than using the calculator.
i personally hope they bring back half points because it's such a pain when you have two of something it doesn't necessarily mean double the points sometimes it's double the points and add an extra one on top.

I'm really hoping it's the half point too ...really don't know why they did away with it !!!!!!

I only brought my calculator last week, so I'm not gonna be to happy if i find out its not going to be any good, especially if ww knew they were going to change them at the time i was sold one.

Judging from the letter the only effect on the calculator is the tracking feature.. It'll be able calculate the PP values as normal

i like the wheel ,it's quicker than using the calculator.
i personally hope they bring back half points because it's such a pain when you have two of something it doesn't necessarily mean double the points sometimes it's double the points and add an extra one on top.
Would be great if they brought back half points.. Tho if ya really wanted ya cud still half point.. Yer tracker is only for your eyes (unless ya track on here but its up to u how ya do it)
If you down the iWatchr app to yer iPod it calulcates to its exact value.. ie U enter the values n it'll sho up as being 2.3 etc.. U then 'add' to yer diary and it adds up yer points that way.. And u can save everything u add in a 'favourites' section so ya dont need to remember the value as they'r kept there for ur convenience

i pulled my leader up when she said calculators are reduced but she didn't give much away , so i said i hope they aren't messing with my Propoints and she said no you're propoints are safe :confused:

I asked my consultant on Tuesday and she said that the calculator will still be able to calculate the value of pps in foods, but will not add up/minus your daily pps. So i assume it maybe the pps that will differ in some way.

Yea seems the allowances are gona be changed somehow.. Seen as the only thing affected is the tracking on the calculator.. S'pose its a good thing they're not leaving the new system to carry on regardless even tho they'v found a blip in it.. Still annoying tho.. Not long now to wait to find out what the change is I s'pose..

Back