Pro Points Calculator

Does anyone know how much the electric one is please to buy in meetings? thank you :)

In the class i went to thery were £8, it was 20% off all the new stuff. She did say that she wasn't expecting anymore until a week before xmas and they could be a shortage of calculators.

In the class i went to thery were £8, it was 20% off all the new stuff. She did say that she wasn't expecting anymore until a week before xmas and they could be a shortage of calculators.

Thankyou :) might get on ready for new year when i start the plan, but get my cousin to buy it from a meeting for me! :D thanks again xxx

Fraggle1805 - Don't forget that there are always people on here that will help you out with propoints info and other info so don't worry that you won't get the answers you need should your 2 week trial run out before getting a calculator.

All the best with your weightloss journey

Thanks everyone and thanks Lynda so much, I have sent you my address. I start today officially and am really looking forward to it. I have no doubt I will be on here a lot ha!

i used that calculator someone posted,,seems things have double in points:(

Updated Points Calendar

Hi,

I am not sure if the online version mentioned above follows the German system, if there is different but I did some test with my electronic calculator and they were coming up different.

I did find another Weight Watchers ProPoints Calculator that is a bit more accurate.

Hope this helps everyone :D:D,

Jane

Last edited by a moderator:
Back