Pro Points LouiseMc Food Diary

Hey sorry haven't up dated my diary recently!
been busy for once LOL!

So I'll do my past couple of days :) however not all is good!

Week 2- Day 3
Breakfast-
WW Bagel- 4PP
Low Fat Spread- 1PP
Ham- 1PP
Coco Pop Cereal Bar- 2PP

Lunch-
WW Bread x2- 3PP
Ham- 1PP
Low Fat Spread- 2PP
WW Cookies- 2PP

Dinner-
Chicken Nuggets- 6PP
Bread- 1PP
Egg- 2PP
Beans- 2PPs

Well this night had a sleepover girlie night and had like 6 vodka and cokes 3 slices of dominos pizza and like 2 handfuls of cheesy chips so NO idea how. Many PP that is :'(

Week 2- Day 4
Breakfast
WW Bagel- 4PP
Low Fat Spread- 1PP
Coco Pop Cereal Bar- 2PP

Lunch
WW Bread x2- 3PP
Ham- 2PP
Low Fat Spread- 1PP
WW Yougart- 1PP

Dinner
Nuggets- 6PP
Sauagages x2- 5PP
Bread- 1PP
Beans- 2PP
Sauce- 1PP

Well on this I was hungry ended up eating some of my daughters spaghetti Bol which she left
So if I'm lucky hoping to get a STS this week hopefully not a gain!

Week 2- Day 5

Breakfast
Coco Pops Cereal Bar- 2PP

Lunch
Coco Pops Cereal Bar- 2PP
Potato- 2PP
Low Fat Spread- 1PP
Beans- 2PP
Ham- 1PP
Square Bar- 3PP

Snack
WW Cookies- 2PP

Dinner
Chicken- 3PP
Pitta- 5PP
Sauces- 4PP
Salad- 0PP
Potato- 3PP

Snack
Coco Pop Cereal Bar

Was quite good today so happy, hopefully back into routine!

Xx

Hi guys how do u update ur signature? Mines not changed since weight loss? Xx

You need to click on your ticker and fill in the details that come up, then go to the blue strip at the top of the page, go into usercp, go down to edit signature and press update in there and hey presto. Hope it works for you xx

I'm new on here ... Help ... Looking at diaries .. Hotdog sausages=1 ppoint each ..???? Now there's a thought .!

Hey there hot dogs out of a tin not the sausage ones x

Well I suppose :) either way there yummy and 1 PP each x

Hey guys for past couple of days I been getting really hungry and all my points just going astray! Think it cause I don't choose right foods to fill me up! Any ideas for me? Not to mention my oven not working which making it harder! On the plus I got the job I wanted the other day :D

Hey guys for past couple of days I been getting really hungry and all my points just going astray! Think it cause I don't choose right foods to fill me up! Any ideas for me? Not to mention my oven not working which making it harder! On the plus I got the job I wanted the other day :D

Hiya congrates on the new job :D.

Ammm on the filling up, when I'm really hungry sometimes I make 0pp soup, the curried veg one I made this week was yummy! Ammm houmous with chopped up carrot is low in pp too and takes a while to eat, the obvious like free fruit and yoghurt, sugar free jelly is 0pp, I usually have a massive dinner too, about 1/2 my plate is packed with vegetables too. Have a wee look through some diaries on here too, I get loads of ideas from them. Also have you tried the butternut squash chips and wedges..they are 0pp and lovely. Good luck xx

HEY GIRLIES!
2nd Weigh In And I LOST 4&Half LBS :D Sooo Chuffed
GOT my FIRST SILVER 7! :D:D

i noo was well shocked when saw it! defo good news to keep me going!

brilliant well done u are doing amazing x x

hey guyss are dreading WI thursday think i put on but hopefully if no loss will get a sts. just been drinking and eating cause of halloween weekend!!

Hey guys for some reason I just can't stick to my diet this week! And dunno why. I thought after loosing 8 & half lbs in 2 weeks would be enough inspiration but it's not :( hopefully after next WI I cam stick to it again! I think all the drinking knock's me off guard no more drinking now!! Not worth the PP me thinks :( x

Just stay focussed, and if you dont do as well as you would have liked this week, there is always next week and the week after. Don't lose focus on your goal. Look at a picture of yourself at your biggest, stick it on your fridge.
A few other tips:
Write the PP in marker pen on everything you have. This will make you avoid taking the higher ones instead of the lower ones.

Move the cupboards and fridge about a bit, I dont mean stick the fridge in the hall way and cupboards in the bedroom...I mean put the high propoint things in the highest cupboards and make a shelf for all the naughty foods. This way, you have to conciously make the dicision that you are taking the highest pp things.

Set yourself reasonable goals. If your weigh in is on Thursday..Tell yourself 'Right Im going for a long walk tonight, and another in the morning, I am going to have a fruit salad for dinner and cut out alcohol until WI' :)
I dont mean do it so drastically but your losses are so fantastic and inspiring that I really do think that when they start slowing down ( which they will when your body is starting to lose fat) you might feel let down and deflated.

I have been following your progress and you really are an inspiration. You losses and dedication has been fantastic. If you have a bad week, just start a fresh next week :) You can do it. Good Luck x x x

Thanks very much!
Your post has really helped me and has given me some very good ideas! I'm glad to no my diary helps others- and your right I one of these people who wants the weight to go very quickly so no weight loss really inspires me! But I'm am determined again! Thanks :) x x x

Gave into Dominio's tonight- but was well worth it!- I'll just see it as my last meal :) x

Back