Pro Points per day

Hello I'm new to Weight Watchers I got given a 42 pro points goal to do 42 pro points per day so do I eat alot in a day to get to 42 points or is there another way to get more pro points in a day as I would be thinking of portion sizing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello I'm new to Weight Watchers I got given a 42 pro points goal to do 42 pro points per day so do I eat alot in a day to get to 42 points or is there another way to get more pro points in a day as I would be thinking of portion sizing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome Sweetie :) I'm not sure what your question is? Do you mean how do you split your 42pp up during the day or is 42pp not enough and you need more? X

It's about how do I get to 42 pro points in a day as that's what I was told to do. Do I need to eat more of the same food like if there was a weight watchers recipe for 9 pro points and I'm aiming for 42 do I eat more to get to the score.

How can it work.

It's about how do I get to 42 pro points in a day as that's what I was told to do. Do I need to eat more of the same food like if there was a weight watchers recipe for 9 pro points and I'm aiming for 42 do I eat more to get to the score.

How can it work.

You just choose how you want to split your 42pp up, for example I get 26pp per day, I normally use 6pp on Breakfast, 5pp on Lunch, 1pp on Skimmed Milk for Hot Drinks, 12pp on Dinner and save 2pp for an Evening Snack. I have chosen so far to not use my 49pp weeklies but that's just my personal choice. X

You just choose how you want to split your 42pp up, for example I get 26pp per day, I normally use 6pp on Breakfast, 5pp on Lunch, 1pp on Skimmed Milk for Hot Drinks, 12pp on Dinner and save 2pp for an Evening Snack. I have chosen so far to not use my 49pp weeklies but that's just my personal choice. X

Then it's just knowing what 4 things I can have a day to add upto 42 points.
Is there a web I can see pro points on recipes?

Just hope it will be the right portion size too.

Then it's just knowing what 4 things I can have a day to add upto 42 points.
Is there a web I can see pro points on recipes?

Just hope it will be the right portion size too.

Do you not have any of the books? You can eat whatever you want as long as it adds up to 42pp. You could technically eat a McDonalds a day if you wanted to! As a rough guide 40cals equals 1pp so with 42pp you should be aiming for 1680cals per day. X

Yes I don't have any of the books yet but next friday I'm buying 1. So if I saw something that was over 1680cals it would cover 42 pro points.

Yes I don't have any of the books yet but next friday I'm buying 1. So if I saw something that was over 1680cals it would cover 42 pro points.

As a rough guide yes but that calculation is only used if no nutrition information is around. X

Back