probably being stupid but

DivaDavis

Silver Member
I understand I can have black coffee/tea, but does this have to be decaffeinated?
Also I know there are lots of differing views on when to have the food break week thing - just out of curiosity, what have you all done, and why?

Gearing myself up for Monday!

:sign0144:

DivaDavis said:
I understand I can have black coffee/tea, but does this have to be decaffeinated?
Also I know there are lots of differing views on when to have the food break week thing - just out of curiosity, what have you all done, and why?

Gearing myself up for Monday!

:sign0144:

I wouldn't survive without caffeine. I have asda's coke zero (there is a big list of things we can have other then coffee/tea) and I also drink water and the couple flavoured waters. Without them I think this diet would be ridiculously hard.

I do a 1200 cal day every fortnight or when I just feel rubbish. I eat no fats and try to stay under 10 carbs for added food. I don't want to fall out ketosis. I've been in for near over 2 months.

Thanks huwiesmummy! Had looked at the list (and made some notes!) but couldn't find anything re caffeine, but will stick with my fully caffeinated now!

Have to say wow at your fantastic loss - you look brilliant!

also peeked at a bit of your diary - what a journey! Best of luck with your surgery - I had my gall bladder remover in 2004 and apart from pancreatitis 18 mnths later (due to a migrated stone) I haven't had any pain. And my son is Huw too!

:)

Back