probably stay the same this week

Jot

jo'stime
Morning all,

Just wondering if i will stay the same this week as i am transferring from the low carb diet to cc. I have transferred because over the last 4 weeks I have had a really bad flu virus and felt that i was not having enough antioxidants. Had some blood test yesterday, but i am sure everything is ok, I do however feel somewhat better today, I think it was my beans on toast yesterday, blimey i really enjoyed it. Having 1700 cals a day but really gong to get more active. What are we all eating today?

Jo

Hi Jot
welcome to CC ... sorry to hear you have not been very well recently, hoping the change of diet helps shift it for you ,

my 1st week i stayed the same switching from cambridge diet think i may of had 2 weeks sts but it doesn't mean your not losing weight as my clothes were def getting loser i am terrible and do wi every other day so can't really tell you the losses each wk but from 2-4lbs after that
best of luck with your diet x

oh thanks, wanabe, I have just weighed and i have stayed the same, but it could have been worse, yes since the shift in diet i do feel like i have more energy or maybe I am just naturally getting better who knows.
Yes i normally get a cold around this time of year when i fininsh teaching but it has gone on for so long 4 weeks, think i need more antioxidants in my diet.

your look fab in your photo's, how many calories a day are you on?.

Jo

Thanks Jo ... i started on 1000, mainly as i came over from cambridge where i was only on around 480 ish ... then after two weeks i decided to have 1200.. now i have beween 1200-1500 depending on exercise etc even had 2 glasses of wine yesterday ... which is the 1st time in about 3 months :rolleyes: ... but the scales were kind to me and looks like i may lose enough 1or 2 this week ... i think what works best is keeping your body guessing so i tend not to have the same food or caloires every week ... this so far has kept the weight coming off,

wonder if it might help my husband was little run down a few weeks back i got him some Boots Feel The Difference Instant Vitality Vitamin C and Probiotic they are granules you pour directly into your mouth he was better really quick and keeps them in his desk at work ... might be worth a try, x

yes I think your right wannabe about tricking the body, my sister in law was having 1200 cals monday to thurs and then fri - sun 1700 and she lost shed loads.

Back