problem with my supplys

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 13 March 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I am up in leciester t the moment, i emailed the cdc here monday, no reply rang tuesday eve yesterday monring and last night left message all times.. no reply.. :( am worried only got enough to last timme tommorrow well saturday got 1 pack..

wont beable to go anywhere else cus of transport issues... is there anywhere where we can get them online? desperate..

(ringing cdc again)

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cora xxx

cora xxx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Iv got a few, to spare till you get in contact with a cdc if you like, but you will have to come up to us as we are moving this weekend, or i could post you them huni,
    xxx

4. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hey just managed to find one not far phewwww andy taking me there saturday thankfully.. THANKYOU INTERNET lol lol ..

thanks cora you are so sweet :) xxxx

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

are you going to stick with this new CDC you have found - your other is obviously unreliable and that is of no use to you

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.