Problems with chemist !!

munchbunch

Gold Member
Ok so

when i went to get weighed Saturday last week the chemist opens at 9am so i go in get weighed and the lady says in future can you come at 9.30 as we have to cash up before :(

so i call today explain i am now working 9.30 on a Saturday so i need to be home to start by that time .....i get

Could you come another day ??? NO i work im a childminder so i work from 6-6 Monday to Friday with the exception of children not attending and i cant predict/plan this and i dont want to take children with me what would there parents think!!!

She goes on to say it will be difficult to weigh me but they will try their best :mad::mad::mad:

Not sure what to do with this now as im starting to feel uncomfortable about going in the new lady is a witch =(

I have 3 chemists near me who offer the service. Have you checked the website to see if there is another chemist you could attend instead? I'm sure if you explain to the new one they would be able to get your records of progress so far. Hopefully you can find a better place to go.
If not, can you pre-order your shakes, the number of each flavour etc, then it only takes a second to stand on the scales and pay. My chemist has them all bagged and ready for me as I'm always in a rush with 1 child or another. I always take the right money and am in and out in about 2 minutes.
Good luck and I hope you can sort it out so it works better for you
x x x

To be honest I have all chocolate and the last lady had them ready for me when I went !!

I will see what happens in the morning cause my nearest chemist is quite a drive away and I'm not sure I would be able to get there and back in time :0/

Well do understand that while you have your own schedule, others have their own schedule too. If you are seeking services from other people, you run on THEIR schedule, not yours. If their schedule doesn't suit you, find someone else who does :/

Yep find somewhere else I say.... U don't want to be feeling uncomfortable each time you visit :)

How did the weigh in go this week?
x x x

thinking said:
Well do understand that while you have your own schedule, others have their own schedule too. If you are seeking services from other people, you run on THEIR schedule, not yours. If their schedule doesn't suit you, find someone else who does :/

My thoughts are If they open for business at 9am ..... They are ready to work !!
they don't tell other ppl to come in at 9.30 I think Its rather strange that they open up and Arnt ready to start work at that time .
Whilst I understand they have a schedule it makes no sense to me that they cash up in a morning :eek:/ x

Danii said:
Yep find somewhere else I say.... U don't want to be feeling uncomfortable each time you visit :)

I went was a different lady again every week someone different so was ok lost 3lb :) x

Your paying them (quite handsomely) for A SERVICE and A PRODUCT..... If they are open then they need to do it.... it takes 2 mins.... Why not suggest they get them ready for you Friday last thing!!!

If not email LT and complain and find somewhere else hun!!!

*******!!!

My thoughts are that if they can't serve the general public until 9.30 then that's when they open. I wouldn't be happy about going into a shop that opens at 9.00 and being told they can't serve me until 9.30. Fair enough if they change their hours of business but totally unreasonable to expect you to even try and fit in with that kind of (non)service. I'd say it's worth the drive to another chemist as you need to know that you will been seen weekly. It's already a hard diet without this kind of disruption.

Deezer said:
Your paying them (quite handsomely) for A SERVICE and A PRODUCT..... If they are open then they need to do it.... it takes 2 mins.... Why not suggest they get them ready for you Friday last thing!!!

If not email LT and complain and find somewhere else hun!!!

*******!!!

I have changed !! :)

Chemist is further away but I double checked there going to get my paperwork sent over from the other chemist

They said I can go in what ever time I like xx

They were so much nicer looking forward to going in there in the morning not looking forward to what the scales say though :(

That's great, so much better for you
x x x

Back