Productive day!

lil_legs

Gold Member
Had a really good day today! :)

I don't work mondays which is great!

However I got up, and went to work for some overtime (holiday spending money! Thought i might as well get as much overtime in while i cant drink over the weekends!)

Came home, had a lovely few hours in the garden and caught some sun.

Defrosted the freezer and cleaned the fridge out (while theres hardly anything in there!!) Cleared out the food cupboards, soooo much out of date food in the its ridiculous! All carbs (ie pasta and rice) up the top out the way and they are looking very bare... but ready to be filled with nice healthy foods in a few weeks as i work up the plans before holidays!

Also been spending... buying clothes in the sales... in a size 10!!! Hopefully not being too optimistic there.. I am a 10-12 at about 10 st so as long as i get just under 10 st by my holidays i should be in them all... motivation anyway!

Been 100% on plan too :)

How has you day been my fellow dieters? xx

You have been busy! Well done!
Today was my first day on the CD so have been finding my feet a bit. But feeling ok and glad it's the start of the journey. I have a 14month old little lady to chase about so she has kept my mind off munching!

Very productive day :) and u will be in them 10s before you know it!! x

Oh i really hope soo!!

I'm only about 5 pound away from what i was going to magaluf last year and looking at photos i look much smaller then :/

Need to get as much off on ss+ this month then work up the plans and get back in the gym for a good 3-4 weeks before my holidays i think! Going to start swimming again next week, that should help tone up but shouldnt impact weight loss toooooo much i dont think? It says you can do gental swimming at 810 anyway

ive started aqua jogging and i lost 3lbs this week! the instructor said it burns about 600cals an hour which is more than we have in a day but its not affected me in a bad way :)

im going to move up in about 2-3 weeks do a week of 1000 then switch to ww online for my first week as i expect id gain then go to classes, im actually really excited!!

ps how tall are you?

ive started aqua jogging and i lost 3lbs this week! the instructor said it burns about 600cals an hour which is more than we have in a day but its not affected me in a bad way :)

im going to move up in about 2-3 weeks do a week of 1000 then switch to ww online for my first week as i expect id gain then go to classes, im actually really excited!!

This is my plan too... do ss+/810 til the end of the month and then 1000 then back to ww and then im on holidays! so back to ww when i get back (hopefully wont gain enough to hurtle me back to CD!)

Im 5 ft 1.5.... u?

oooh pretty much the same plan! im 5ft 5

Back