Products at what times?

Miss_c1985

Only me again

What times do you have your products?? I'm on day one and just wondering when people have theirs

I'm on 3 products a day

Thank you x

I vary tbh, depends on the day and what I'm doing. I do tend to keep two product till later on in the day as this is usually when I get hungry. I also try to have my first one as late in the morning as possible.

Hi

I do ss+ so have 3 cwp's and 1 ss+ meal, I have my shake at 8.00, then soup or a bar at 1.30 then meal at 515 and mousse at 7ish.

I did struggle spacing them out when just having 3 as would always want something in the evening, this is why I went on to ss+ and losses have remained the same.

My cdc recommends having your first product as soon as you can and a glass of water to kick strat your metabolism? not sure you have to though!! x

My problem with food was evening munching & skipping breakfast. once I starting snacking in an evening, even though I wasn't hungry, I couldn't stop & was like a woman possessed until there was nothing left.
So, From day 1 I've had products @ breakfast(6.30-7.30), lunch (12.-1pm) & dinner (5-6pm). I now wake up hungry & enjoy porridge. I wanted to do this diet because it takes away all food & re-trains normal eating. I'm on step 3 now & I eat at the same times, 3 good meals. I'm 2lb off goal (hopefully less after Saturday).
Everybody's different & a lot will depend on your job/routine etc. do what suits you. I would eat/drink them @ the times you would like to ideally eat once you've finished CD. Start as you mean to go on.
Saving shakes/bar as a treat for evening would be terrible for me & probably mean I'll return to old eating pattern which I don't want after CD. I now have an evening treat of an hours walk, rain or shine then bath, moisturise, do nails. I haven't watched soaps in months now. I read, come on here, browse clothes on Internet etc....
I'll stop waffling, prob too much info. Lol
Good luck with whatever times u choose
Xxxx

Good advice Cambridgek. It's only my week 2 and think I'll start off having an early breakfast as a shake

Back