Progestogen only pill..??

emz.is.shrinkin

on the shrink.!!
Hi all my doctor has changed me from combined pill to progesteron only pill. I was just wondering if any of u guys out there are also on it and what side effects have u had whilst doing Cambridge..??
With the combined one I've had a period since I started CD. I expect this will prob be the same with the POP..?? but have u had any other side effects.?? Thanks in advance, emz xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is there anyone on POP that can help..?? Ta xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think it's very individual hon as being on the pill means you are not having a "true" period anyway. Some people report break through bleeding for a while, others no change at all.

How your pill is metabolised may be affected by the weight loss so if you don't want a "suprise" you may want to take extra precautions particularly as weight loss can also improve fertility!

Hiya,

I'm on the POP pill and have still had a period but I only started CD last week! I havent had any side effects I can think of to be honest.

If you find you are having side effects I'd go back to the doctors xx

I'm on he POP only implant. As Gg said its very different for anyone. I had very light TOM on conbined - they almost stopped on POP only pill. Only get 1-2 a year on POP implant. 3rd week of CD I did have one, but also megga stressed @ work, so think that has as much to do with it as CD? I have been getting a little bloated... seem to loose better every 2nd week? Going for fortnightly WI now :)
Everyone is different.. so you can only try it & see how you feel.
They tend to but more people on POP these days due less side effects?? Some brands are x-efective per mg & body weight so google it. They should know what they are presribing though - some loose effectivness if you put on weight - so you shoudn't have that problem :)

I seem to get a period 2 weeks after going into ketosis and then not again. When not on cd I was getting about 2 a year. I seem to lose better every other week. I am on the implant :)

Back