progress chart

debtdummy

Silver Member
:cry: just looked at my progress chart and in 2013 i will reach target... so upsetting cos only want to lose another 19lbs ...

If you are talking about the one on the SW website, well that thing has a mind of its own and it bears absolutely no relation to reality. Realistically, you average between 0.5 and 1 lb a week, so even at that rate and balancing a few glitch weeks with bonus loss weeks, you are still looking at no longer than 38 weeks to get to target, which is NOWHERE near 2013. Thats like, April next year or something. Realistically though, I think you will get there sooner.

Yes if you have a gain at all it assumes you will also gain in the future and that is why it thinks you will take so long to get to target

last time im bothering to look at it, silly thing

I'd love to be like some of the peeps on here where they lose 3 and 4 and 5lb's in a week - but I don't - I seem to be averaging out at about 1.5lb's a week.

Remember too that they say (whomever THEY are, of course) that the slower you lose it the more likely you are to keep it off.

I agree that you will get to target sooner rather than later.

I just want this time to make sure that once I get there that I stay there because from past experience I have lost 2 stones about 4 or 5 times and then regained it. So I'm looking more towards and hoping that I will remain at target once I do get there however long it takes. :cool:

GOOD LUCK.

Yep I agree that even at 0.5lbs a week, thats 38 weeks, and that takes you to about May/June next year x

well i kind of gave up looking at that i joined 3 weeks ago and lost 6lbs in the first week put it on there and it told me i was gonna have lost over 4 stone by xmas lol

Back