Progress Pics and Kettlworxs

Cherry_Pie said:
Hmm, I can see the posts, just no photos... Sounds intruiging though! Personally I'm a big cardio fan and have always found weights very boring, so this might be a way of getting me into that. I think I've got a pretty good level of fitness (do cardio/running 4 times a week, run about 8K per go), and I'm happy with my figure, but I have very little tone. My arms in particular are quite weak.

What weight kettlebells would you recommend? I've looked on Amazon and there seems to be lots of different makes - I take you've only used kettleworx weights?

Thanks for sharing all this info with us!

Hiya,

Are u on phone or comp as u can only get on computer....
Oh no u can use any brand of kettlebell most ppl find that cast iron ones are best as less bulky (rather than vynal) I started with a 5kg but depends on ur fitness some start with a 4 or a 6kg. I got mine from tesco for £10 x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep, I'm on a PC. Maybe I'm just being a moron and not looking in the right place!

Ooh, didn't think of supermarkets. Will definitely look into some cast iron ones then.

Cherry_Pie said:
Yep, I'm on a PC. Maybe I'm just being a moron and not looking in the right place!

Ooh, didn't think of supermarkets. Will definitely look into some cast iron ones then.

Yea it's great don't forget to say to the swinging belles on other thread, there are quite a few newbies on there xxxx

Shazzac62 said:
Wow they are amazing!! How long have u been doing kettlebells for to get that inch loss?do u do any other exercise?x

12 week 3 times a week for 20 min no other exercise xxx

Wow really inspiring!! I was just looking at a kettlebell in sainsburys last week too!! Think it would be easier than heading out in cold to the gym, I dnt have a problem with exercising it's getting the motivation to go so this seems perfect that I can do it at home!off to sainsburys I go lol xx

Back