lou's place, diary of thoughts, foods and progress pics :)

image-2720357174.jpg

Really pleased cos I've been totally rubbish diet wise just eating what I fancy and whatever will stay down lol. How u doing x

Hi Lou, I'm doing alright ta. Bit frustrating that I'm not back to my pre-Xmas weight yet but hey ho. Then I need to get back to my beginning of December weight then eventually I need to get back to 10.10 which I was last Summer!! You overtook my long ago matey!

Hi Lou, I'm doing alright ta. Bit frustrating that I'm not back to my pre-Xmas weight yet but hey ho. Then I need to get back to my beginning of December weight then eventually I need to get back to 10.10 which I was last Summer!! You overtook my long ago matey!

Well I was 10.2 the beginning if December and I'm 10.7 now. Had the bathroom ripped out today and not had any water until 5 the kids were screaming and I am exhausted so had takeaway, not very good really but I've not had much else and am not having anything else. Tomorrow is another busy day so gonna have to plan a bit better

Yes thanks Ali hun, the only indulgence I had was 2 gin and slimline tonics and 3 bottles of beer, 1 bun and half a flute of Buck's Fizz, haven't had time to eat much if anything as I'm so
Busy atm but i am determined to follow it better from today. I even had breakfast for the first time in ages! How was your weekend x

Well sounds like you were as good as you could be!

I had a good weekend but a few too many naughties as usual!

Lol @ breakfast! I'm the same! Had porridge for the first time this morning and am having a good old fresh start today :)

:( I'm sooooo coming back a bloke!! I suffer with pms and my weight goes haywire for 3 weeks, I can eat exactly the sane but gain upto 5 pounds it awful. I've literally just come off and I feel like I'm gonna come back on again :/ I'd love to be one of these women who have normal periods lol I hope you feel better soon. Plenty if fluids and get a strong coffee and a bowl if bran flakes down ya that always does the trick for me ;)

Back