lou's place, diary of thoughts, foods and progress pics :)

having a great day today

breakfast-all bran with milk from my allowance- a tea with one sugar (1 syn) and a coffee with milk from hexa

dinner bacon crust omelette, (4 syns cos i forgot to take the fat off) bacon, eggs, rest if milk from allowance, spinach, tomato, onion, mixed leaf salad, fruit salad (melon, apple, grapes and passionfruit) for pud, herbal tea

tea- curried chicken, chicken thighs skinned and boned, turmeric, ground coriander, cumin seeds, water, tinned toms, marinated for 2 hours, baked slowly in the oven. served with new potatoes, carrot and swede mash and sliced carrots. yum

so had my hex's and 5 syns today. going to just have some fruit later if im hungry but going to try cut out the snacking today

image-447092859.jpg

[

image-2028986182.jpg

Breakfast and lunch

It was a jacket spud with beans and my HEXA in cheese, with spinach, onion, carrot and tomato on the side. I only managed half my potato though I was so full!

I didnt snack at all
Last night after my
Run, so proud of myself!!! I feel so much slimmer today and a sneak peek on the scales show they're moving down, according to mine 4 pound down but I'm not paying attention to that as they are different scales and I get weighed at a different time of day etc. 2 pound off would be fab :)

Hey,

I'm on my 2nd day, I'm at the beginning of the journey at 15st10lb.
I've done slimming world, lost a stone and it just stopped and i didn't lose for over a month and lost motivation. I had a year off and put it all on, tbh I don't think that's too bad since most people say they put on more when they fall off. I'm 5'7 and like I saw a poster called Emma say, I hold it in a way people are shocked when I say how much I weigh heh. I mainly hold it in my breasts tbh. I'll keep popping in to see how you are, my diary is Pandas Calorie World <3

Hey,

I'm on my 2nd day, I'm at the beginning of the journey at 15st10lb.
I've done slimming world, lost a stone and it just stopped and i didn't lose for over a month and lost motivation. I had a year off and put it all on, tbh I don't think that's too bad since most people say they put on more when they fall off. I'm 5'7 and like I saw a poster called Emma say, I hold it in a way people are shocked when I say how much I weigh heh. I mainly hold it in my breasts tbh. I'll keep popping in to see how you are, my diary is Pandas Calorie World <3

Boobs!!! I hear ya......bane of my life :-(

Nothing at all? I've no set meal plan atm, just keep pottering along. First sucessful night out though, had a low cal 433 meal at the eating inn :)

Lol that could be read wrong, I think I'm slowly going off now. Might be why I'm less hungry.

Back