progress so far ... pics ...

Hi , as you may know I am struggling a bit and thinking off refeeding for 2-3 weeks and starting agin to give my body a rest as I am feeling rough.. but I wanted to put some pics of my progress so far up .. so I will try and see if I can do it !!

Before
005.jpg

during
004.jpg

Before
065.jpg

during
006.jpg

still got another approx 3 stone to go but the results so far are pretty noticable now :)
Katie

amazing transformation well done you :) good luck with the 3st:)you must be very proud of yourself:)

OMG you look half the size of your before pics, bloody well done girl!!

Wow katie thats amazing, just showed my bf too and hes like wow, cos hes started today, hes like god it really is good isnt it. Thanks for posting the pics, its an amazing achievment and as i keep saying, motivation for us newbies, keep it up xxxx

woo hoo looking good keep up the great work a little rest maybe what you need before you shed the last 3 st xx

Thats amazing, more than a little noticable!!
Well done girl, have a good couple of weeks off and see you back here when you are ready to continue xx

Wow you look amazing. And much happier!

you look sooo great!!! i wish i can achieve what u have!

wow, such a difference- you have done amazing, so far!!! good luck :) xx

Fantastic result Katie. You must be delighted!! Sorry you're feeling rough at the moment though.
Good luck with the next bit

Jon
xx

you look amazing hun :) well done u maybe re feeding for 1-2 week will give u a kick start again xxxxx

:wow: What a transformation :)

If i were you i wouldnt have the refeed break, its much harder the 2nd time around. 3st, another 3 months and youll be there :) Stick at it chick xx

fantastic sweetie you look amazing and so happy! do whatever you think is best for your body but know that you are going to get there if you have already got this far. you are an inspiration for us all,, oldies,regulars,newbies and strugglers alike!! and im sure looking at those pictures makes you so proud! keep up your amazing work girly! x

Wow, just when I needed a pick me up.. You look so different!! I bet you feel so wonderful xx

Well done and thank you for posting its helped me so much xx

Back