Progress!

LardyZebra

Getting lewdwith the food
After last week's disappointing (in the context of still having over 40lbs to go....) weigh in, I've been doing some measuring.

So far I have lost 3 inches of under bust fat, 3 inches of stomach lard, and 4 inches of hip fat. I think my arms look thinner, but I didn't measure them before. :D

Other things -I can get my rings off, and no longer have a double chin (except when head down, but most people have that, right??):rolleyes:

I think February will be my last month on LT - I enjoy cooking too much to be able to continue indefinitely, and have lost most of the lard I gained during a particularly nasty bout of depression last year - getting rid of physical baggage feels good!:D

South Beach diet looks very doable - think I've almost weaned myself off the pasta and bread binges of the past, and haven't actually found not drinking that bad....I've even found the motivation to start exercising:confused:

Thanks for all your help and support over the last month...here's to a fabulous February!

Well done!! It is good when we look at the inch loss as well as the weight loss.

You have a goal of one month, so I am sure you will do well!

Have a great Feb!

well done.
i'd defo say to anyone starting out to take your measurements as they can change so much and so quickly.it'll also spur you on if you do get a lower loss one week than you wanted.
i found that the less my weight loss,the more inches i lost.
best of luck x

Hi lardyzebra, good luck for feb hun! I am getting measured tomorrow i think so it will be good to see the inches melt away too. Never wanted to take them before as was too shamed.

hey lady well done im glad your feeling more positive! thats great... nearly there! ..my father did south beach as he wanted to go from 15.4 to 14 and he did just that.it was only a bit he wanted to lose but hes a busy guy. he played tennis once a week for two hours and stuck with the programme and he did really well. the whole phase 1 for two weeks and then reintroduce is really good. id give it a go if i were you!..
keep up your good work! x

Back