• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

progress

Sometimes it's hard to see the progress so I had a look back at my original pics and one I had taken today..

This was taken before CD and about 4weeks ago

This today

And this is the dress I was talking about in another post.. it looks quite snug becuase of my flabby belly but it actually gaping around the waist at the back.. so not sure what size I will get into :)
x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
WOW!..

Perfectly timed post as I was on a bit of a downer there.. Craving chinese but this inspired me :)

Well Done x

JimmyShoo

Silver Member
well done you have a lovely figure such a nipped in waist, at the end of your journey you are sure to look fab xx

you look great tilly. well done x x

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
well done hun! the difference in the before and now snaps are amazing!!!!! You should be jolly proud of yourself!!!!!!!!!
xxxxx

Tilly you look fab and that dress is gorgeous! Really pretty and summery x

Great motiavational pics tilly. what a difference!!!

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
wow Tilly!! Look at the fabulous progress you are making and what a lovely dress!!

Wow, what a difference, and I love the dress... keep up the good work...

Gorgeous dress and you look great! x

Aw thanks Girlies
Its funny as the more I lose the more I can spot my problem areas such as my upper arms and my tummy....
I so hope I am not left with these huge saggy bits at goal!

x

Wow you look great well done on your progress so far and dont worry about when you finish im sure you will be fine XXX