Project Mojo - My Slimming World Diary

Becca88

Hello all :cool:

I have joined on here for a bit of support and motivation as I am starting on Slimming World RIGHT NOW - I was going to wait til Monday as I'm out the next couple of nights but eating rubbish just cos I can is making me miserable and fatter by the day, and there's never a right time!

My starting weight is 9 stone 10.6 and my goal weight is 9 stone 9. Hopefully I can lose at least a pound a week which will get me to goal by the end of September. My birthday is in October and I want to feel great and be at goal by then. I'm not going to class at the mo as I have my mum and you lovely folks to keep me going! I'm aiming to check in here every day and tell you how it went :) I'm also an obsessive weigher so hopefully I'll be able to do something about that, any tips greatly appreciated! :sigh:

i've tried SW out a bit and my mum has lost a stone on it recently, I think it's a great plan I just need to get on and do it! I only cook for myself so I can get a bit lazy with cooking but there are so many gorgeous recipes I can freeze so that's my goal for today is to cook at least 2 different recipes and freeze them for during the week.

I've recently taken up belly dancing and I am obsessed already - the thought of one day performing in a skimpy bra is keeping me going!

Good luck everyone! xx

Back