Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Project Runway today

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jaycey, 18 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Jaycey

Jaycey Post-Menopausal Maniac!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    I recorded Project Runway on Sky1 today, and I'm just starting to watch it. The designers had a surprise because their new models were all women who'd lost a lot of weight and wanted a new look!

I'll be interested to see what they end up in, although the designers are being really sniffy so far (as you might imagine!). I might get some tips! :)

This will probably be repeated later if anyone's interested - also it's not the latest series so some of you might have seen it before.

I'll pass on any incredible nuggets if I hear them, although somehow I doubt it.... :eek:

emmapetty likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    sounds great! Annoyingly, i don't have sky. :-(

4. Jaycey

Jaycey Post-Menopausal Maniac!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    It was interesting actually - all the women turned up in their favourite outfit from when they were big, and the designers had to use that to make them a new one!

My fave was a bustier and leggings made out of a yellow jacket and black trousers - it rocked! :) The worst was made from a woman's wedding dress, which was really nasty nylon-type satin - the poor designer just used it to trim the collar and cuffs of a black dress, and ended up being thrown off the show! :eek:

I love these shows - this is the American one, ours is called Project Catwalk - because I've always fancied a bit of dress designing and you can pick up lots of hints off shows like this. I'm not a bad sewer, but I always buy standard patterns, which I'm scared to alter! :eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.