project wedding dress!

vixp

Gold Member
So i have now set a date for my wedding and have 5 stone 2lb to lose to get to target i need help staying motivated that is why Im starting my diary the wedding will be June 2012 so plenty of time but do want target sooner than later any tips or ideas would be great cause i really want to be a slim bride :) keep you updated on weekly weigh ins every Tuesday. Xxx

Wow u certainly have the perfect incentive, I'm sure the guys and girls on here will help keep u motivated to get u to target, best if luck with it xxx

Day one - need to stay focused so going to take a huge bag of free foods to work so Im not tempted by cookies and doughnuts also trying to fit as many speed foods in that i can xxx

Day two - woke up feeling good and still focused have the goal set in my mind now so no stopping me even going to have a red day today to mix it up a little so lots of salad n fruit today going out at weekend so going to keep sins at a minimum of 5 each day upto Saturday xx

Day 3- Soooo tempted by works wedding buffet but i have my fruit to keep me going would have had a cookie but going to have my 5 syns Chinese tonight that is much more worth it still Focused so very happy about that xxx

Well weekend here n ive gone to pot i can't believe it i feel so bad for eating pizza lastnight :-( xx

Well not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow bank hol weekend been well off plan xx

So mad at myself for been if plan been to group tonight and put 2lb on. Need to get some motivation xx

Well its been a while since i posted on here i have my wedding dress and it fits but i want it smaller so i have until march which is my final dress fitting to get 3 stone off i have been lazy with diet so now got to be hard on myself from now xx

Back