Promise me you'll support me

Wabbitt

Laugh, love, live!
My CDC is going on holiday and I wont be seeing her again now until 25th May. I had a WI this morning and have lost another 2lbs, one day early but am scared that without her fantastic support I will fall of the wagon. I've got enough shakes to last me till she gets back and want to be at least another 12lbs lighter by the time she gets back. That will bring me to 2 1/2 stone lost. If ever there was a time when I needed this site its gonna be over the next few weeks :wave_cry: xxx

Awww hunny we are all here to help you! :D:D youve done great so far just keep pushing forward keep posting on here and talk about your feelings/cravings and we'l get you through it! My CDC goes away at the end of may so ill be needing support then too but just remind urself of how far youve come and just remeber how far you will of got by time shes back! :D:D:D:D

Remeber to keep busy, Ive just put accrylic nails on and its kept me busy and my mind off food for a good hour now my cravings have passed :) just an idea to keep you busy

Consider yourself supported! The time will pass before you know it, keep your chin up! xxx

you well be fine just just thing how much weight u will lose when cd get back good luck

Mines has gone on holiday as well, although i only ever see her or talk to her to get my food pack.

Bit its quite a motivation doing an "official" was in once a week.

Sure you will be grand.

you have my support 100% I see my cdc on 9th may but havent since 23rd April. I made it and you will too.

Support you all the way! :)
Keep checking in & posting - use this thread & the support of everyone as your virtual CDC. You can do it.

Wabbit, I will be here for you too... you are so inspirational & supportive yourself! Some of your posts have really stuck in my mind over the last few months. Maybe a weekly Boots WI would help to keep you motivated? Could be a good plan! Big hugs, you CAN do it!

xxx

should I pop to Boots once a week to WI or just wait till she gets back?

I would lol!! but then it would be a nice surprise when you step on your cdc!

we are all here for you, I find here better than anywhere tbh:D

Hi Wabbitt,
It must be scary for you, but try to put it in to perspective...
You see her for what... half hour a week?
The rest of the time you are on your own with the support of us all here....
You can weigh yourself at home if you can't do without the weigh in, or you can hold off for a big surprise.... whatever, you will be Ok... as you can post here for all the support you need! Anything pressing, I am sure there will be a CDC or two who can give you advice here...
I know its not quite the same, but you really will be fine!!!
Have confidence in yourself, we have confidence in YOU...

x

I can do this, I can do this, I can do this...........just practising my mantra......lol, thanks for all your support, I'm feeling very positive today knowing you guys are there to catch me if I feel that I am falling xx

Wabbitt, hope you've had a good day. :)

Back