Proper Munchy Day today :(

blondie29

Hiya all

Ive been so good the last 2 weeks but today ive got proper munchy cravings and im soooo hungry :( im already 22 points down today. Had a yogurt for brekkie and ive just had a ham sandwich and a pack of quavers and im now going to have a bar of chocolate. Damn u hunger pangs today :(((((

Weigh in tomorrow as well so not good !!!! Hope your all doing well x x x

Try having a big drink. It can sometimes put off my cravings x

If you can, try and get some exercise. That stops me from eating most if the time. If not, keep refilling a glass of water and have an apple, they tide me over sometimes.

I have days like that, when no matter what I eat I seem to be slightly peckish! I try to keep my mouth and tastebuds occupied with free stuff: fruit, sugar-free gum, diet softdrinks...
If I feel like that's not gonna do it, I splurge a chunk of my pp on a good, hearty, healthy meal - something that looks big, takes a little time to prepare, and I can sit down to take my time to eat. Usually that kicks me out of it. And even though it can be quite a few points, it's usually far less than I'd spend on all the snacks cumulatively!

Thanks all for your help, i got through the day only going 1pp into my weeklys :)

I ended up having 2 packs if quavers and a curly wurly and then made chicken, veg and gravy to fill me up :)

Hope today is a much better day for you and your feeling less hungry xx

Well done, I'm splashing out tonight and having some super healthy pork ribs! :eek:
It's only costing me an extra 2PP though and I slogged through 30 day shred this morning, so I'm telling myself I deserve them!
Hope the munchies leave you alone today!

Back