ProPoints Propoints Diary of a Struggling girl

Thanks Hun to be honest I deserved a lot more ...been 100% now though since Monday :):):) not had chance to do this diary sorry :(:( hope your doing good !!!

I'm loving it again I realised I was eating the same stuff everyday and was getting bored but changed everything this week and having different meals it's really helping xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I used all my extra 49 this week and lost 2lbs. Really happy with that. Felt I'd sts or gained. I know what you mean about eating same things, I have to try hard to keep it varied.

Hope you have a good WI this week.

Wow that's fantastic ...I still feel guilty about using my weeklies :(:( need to sort that out x

Thanks I'll let you know are you doing the march challenge ??

this may not help, but it did me, i pointed a typical days tracker that i used to do on the "old" style which would normally leave me with quite a few points for the day.. then did the same on pp....on PP it used them ALL
on the propoints i am lucky if i have any left at the end of the day BUT thats why the weeklies are there, they are not extra in my opinion ALOT of people would save about 4p a day the old way, WW have seen this , stopped it but given us weeklies to stay in control.. so dont feel bad for using them, thats what they are there for hun, .

we all have rubbish days mate draw a line and get back on the wagon you are doing great xx

Thanks Lou I'll do that ....very interesting xx

Back