ProPoints Propoints Diary of a Struggling girl

Rednicola

Silver Member
Well after my first very bad week after 5 100% ones in which I have only lost 6lb I've decided to commit myself to writing my food diary on here in the hope it keeps me on track and if I'm doing anything wrong then someone will correct me xx

I've written off today (tuesday) but will start writing it as of tomorrow my aim is to lose a stone for Easter x

Best of luck Nicola with your diary and well done on losing 6lbs, better off than on:happy096:

Thank you I know I shouldn't grumble but my weight loss was as follows

Week 1. -3lb
Week 2. -2lb
Week 3. sts
Week 4. - 0.5lb
Week 5. - 0.5lb

Just got disheartened coz it was slowing down yet as I thought I hadn't done anything different xx maybe when I post my diary the answer might be visible xx

Posting a food diary should help to see if there is something that needs tweaking.

Are you doing any exercise or walking?

Yeah I do an hour every day on the crosstrainer plus I walk the dogs about 45 mins a day (when I can depending on weather and school hols ) i do a pole fitness class on a saturday for an hour and after 1/2 term I'm gonna get back to the gym

Well here goes

Wed 23rd feb

Breakfast
Fresh fruit salad (0)
150 g fat free natural yoghurt (2)
Hot lemon (0)

Lunch
Homemade carrot soup (1)
Apple (0)
Total 0% (2)

Dinner
Steak new potatoes salad & mustard (15?)
Strawberries & 150g ff fromage (2)

Snacks
1/2 pint skimmed milk in coffees (3)
WW fruities (1)
Curlywurly (3)
Water to drink
Diet coke x 2

29/29. 4 activity points earned

Last edited:
First diary done and it's really helped me to stay focused let's hope it stops my inner pig returning !!!!

Any comments appreciated if you see anything wrong

Thursday 24th feb

Breakfast
Fresh fruit salad (0)
150g ff Nat yog (2)
Hot lemon

Snacks
1/2 pint skimmed milk in coffee (3)

Not sure if Anyones actually reading this but had a truly awful day food wise didn't track or point anything but went completely off the rails again so time to draw a line (again) ______________________________________

And promise myself to stay focused on my goal xxx a stone for Easter xxx no more lines being drawn 100% weighing measuring and tracking from tomorrow xx

Last edited:
Thursday 24th feb

Breakfast
Fresh fruit salad (0)
150g ff Nat yog (2)
Hot lemon

Snacks
1/2 pint skimmed milk in coffee (3)

Not sure if Anyones actually reading this but had a truly awful day food wise didn't track or point anything but went completely off the rails again so time to draw a line (again) ______________________________________

And promise myself to stay focused on my goal xxx a stone for Easter xxx no more lines being drawn 100% weighing measuring and tracking from tomorrow xx

I'm reading! I'm new to WW and am struggling to find out what I can eat for night time meal without blowing all my points.

Hi Alex thanks for that xx I'll start posting my diaries properly from today ...hope they help you :):) I have things like meat and veg, spaghetti bolognaise , meat with salad etc basically whatever I make my family ...but when i track properly I always make sure I save 3pp back for a curly wurly at night x

How long have you been doing ww for ??

just a few days!! my PP allowance is 30, but by the time I leave work I only seem to have about 6 left!!!

Why don't you make some low propint soup ...that's really filling ...what do you take to eat at work ???

O and how do you get the weightloss thing at the bottom of your comment it's fab x I'm new to this site x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Friday 25th Feb

Back on track today without fail I will get that stone off for Easter !!!!!

Breakfast
Syrup flavoured oat so simple (4)
142 mls skimmed milk (1)

Lunch
Homemade spicy carrot soup (1)
Fresh fruit salad (0)
Total 0% (2)

Dinner

Gammon steak with butternut squash chips, mushrooms green beans and salad (5)
Apple (0)
Total 0% (2)

Snacks
1/2 pint skimmed milk (3)
Curlywurly (3)
Fruities (1)

22/29

Will eat all of my points tomorrow just wasn't hungry today and didn't want to eat for the sake of it ...did enough of that yesterday xxx

Last edited:
Hi I'm new to WW and no expert so someone else may be better able to answer but from everything I've read it looks like your not eating enough. You should be eating all your daily points. Too few calories will cause your body to go into starvation mode.

I'm on 29 a day and usually have about 6 pp for breakfast, 6-8 pp for lunch and 15 or so for dinner. I usually use about half of my 49 weeklies. Hope this helps.

Good luck on your next WI

Thanks for that ...I usually keep some back for a choc snack at night before bed ...I have eaten pretty low today I had a major splurge yesterday and still feeling pretty full from :( ...I'm not trying to keep points back it's just coz I'm not hungry I usually use about 10-12 for dinner so tonights tea was pretty unusual xx

Thanks I appreciate your advice xxx

Would you put a sample of your diary on here for me so I can see what you have xx

Saturday 26th feb

Breakfast
Chopped banana, apple strawberries and grapes (0)
157g fat free natural yoghurt (2)
Hot lemon (0)

Lunch
WW ham made into a roll with cucumber -- no bread (1)
Large bowl of homemade soup (1)
pear (0)
Total 0% (2)

Dinner
WW chicken pizza and large salad (12)
Melon & grapes (0)
Total 0% (2)

Snacks
1/2 pint of skimmed milk in coffee (3)
Curlywurly (3)
Fruities (1)

27/29

Last edited:
today so far I've had a banana and
30g porridge made with skimmed milk (5 propoints?)

Hi -my sample dairy is:

B- 2 quorn sausages or 2 lean bacon 3pp
and 1 poached egg 2pp
OR:
porridge w/ss milk 6pp

L- big salad w/lean ham lots of veg 2pp
& 3 tablespoons full fat dressing 4pp
OR:

Pitta or ww bread 4pp
ham or turkey 2pp
lots of lettuce,tom, pickles etc 0pp
tablespoon mayo 3pp

D- napolina mini pizza base 6pp
40g mozzarella cheese 3pp
tomato puree & italian herbs 0pp
peppers,mushroom,onion etc 0pp
& big salad w/full fat dressing 3pp
OR
60g dry weight rice 6pp
100g pork fillet 4pp
veg; peas, corn or carrots etc 6pp

I usually have a yogurt or a couple of crispbreads with cottage cheese or salsa for a snack when I get home from work. I average 29-32 pp a day. I weigh in on a friday and that way I get to use my extra 49 weeklies for wine and crisps on friday and saturday night. I usually use about 25 weeklies and mostly over the weekend. I don't like low fat mayo or salad dressings and use points for the full fat version.

Hope this helps. Good luck for this week.:)

Thank you so much for doing your diaries ...it really helps me to see where I'm going wrong ...xxx

How much do you both tend to lose a week ???

Sorry Alex just noticed your losses are at the bottom xx

Back