ProPoints Propoints Diary of a Struggling girl

I had a total of 17lbs to lose. I've lost 3lbs in 2 weeks so 1 stone to go. A little bit slow, but considering I'm never hungry I'm happy with that.:)

Same as me ive got a stone to lose too... it is fab coz your certainly never hungry ......do you do a food diary on here ???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not had a chance to do a dairy on here yet but maybe I should? I thought I would be hungry on WW, but I'm not at all either.

I hope to have a better loss this week maybe 2lbs.

ive got a stone to lose too!! don't think my stats are up to date though. i have a diary in the general section

O fab I'll have a look Alex and coffeelover you should I need it to help me out lol xx

Wow we all have a stone to lose xx

good luck :D

Day 3 so far so good got my focus back :D

Sunday 27th feb

Breakfast
Chopped banana, apple,strawbs and grapes (0)
150g ff natural yog (2)
Hot lemon (0)

Snacks
1/2 pint of skimmed milk in coffee (3)

5/29

Had an argument with my Hubby and I'm afraid to say I've pigged out ? not tracking today but will be back tomorrow ...im crap at the moment and food is winning

Last edited:
I also find it very difficult to eat all my points never use them all and don't touch my weeklys unless am having an alcoholic drink :) However I do think you maybe aren't eating enough but if you feel full then there isn't a lot you can do about it. I find sometimes if you are having a bad day then tracking is really difficult to do!! Have you tried the zero point soup Alex it is really nice and filling my mum made some as were doing WW together and it was really nice and filling.

My portions are extremely large I really should post a picture Amy.... I just fill my plate with lots of free veg and salad ...always have 3 good meals and a treat at night xx what do you have on a typical day ...not many diaries on here now to compare :(

Thanks and good luck how much have you got to lose x

I also find it very difficult to eat all my points never use them all and don't touch my weeklys unless am having an alcoholic drink :) However I do think you maybe aren't eating enough but if you feel full then there isn't a lot you can do about it. I find sometimes if you are having a bad day then tracking is really difficult to do!! Have you tried the zero point soup Alex it is really nice and filling my mum made some as were doing WW together and it was really nice and filling.

maybe i am doing something very wrong! my allowance is 30 a day, could easily have 40 or 50 a day. why cant I be a struggler (to eat points) like other people?!

O Alex when I'm focused I always fill my plate with lots of veg and then add protein and carbs ....and then I'm full ....had a bad day though today comfort eating and must gave eaten a million points drawing yet another ______________________________________
and joined the march challenge no going back now ...I can't find your diary :(:(

I think its because I'm at work that i struggle with low point breakfast and lunch. having free foods later on itsn't too bad.

my diary isn't very up to date, once I've started regularly posting again i'll let u know.

wish I could copy paste my ww online diary on to here would make it much more easier

Do you have breakfast at work ??? ..I tend to eat low points at breakfast like fruit and yog so I can have higher points later in the day when I need them more xx do you take your own lunches to work if so why dont you make pasta salad or crisp bread with cottage cheese, they're supposed to be really low think it's 5 for 2pp but check first x
Xxx

Am thoroughly disheartened...have stuck to propoints religously...not had extra weekly allowance...and have had an average of about 5 under daily allowance a day too...and put on 2lbs in first week...grrrrrrr Did anyone else find this in first week too??

Suppose it depends if you were dieting before you went on pp ...I bought the scales and realised I was underpointing by loads when I thought I was doing it right I was weighing but on the old scales and then using the books to work it out :(:(

Plus a lot say if you eat too few pp then you don't lose either use em that's what they're there for ...xx

Re your name did you used to be a WW leader then ????

Good luck x

Sorry to hear you gained exwwleader. Maybe your body is just adjusting to your new diet.

lol alex at being able to cut and paste your diary here. It's what's stopping me having a diary here, double work.

I will really be testing the ww plan this week. I've eaten all my extra 49 pp this weekend and feel really bloated. Should be interesting WI on friday.

Good luck this week.

Good luck for Friday coffeelover ...I'm looking at a gain this week :(:( ...but ive joined the march challenge so I'm super focused xx

Not much chance weighed on my scales and put 6lb on the 6lb it took me 5 weeks to lose ...but fresh start and I'm 100% focused ...not doing that again x

Yeah I have breakfast at work -I have an instant porridge pot (just made with hot water) for 7 points while im working

Sorry to hear of your gain Rednicola. You sound very focused and hope you have a good week. We can all help each other.:)

Back