ProPoints Propoints: Minnie2be's diary

Oh no about the coach! Scary stuff! Am so glad all was ok and the kiddies were ok.Thats great news about the child at school and your friend :0)

Yeh sorry I've just been so busy - all none stop fun stuff - that I've not had time to get on here! My husband got a promotion at work, it's been my birthday and I've got a pay rise!! Been for some celebratory meals so not doing too well in the Weight watchers world I don't think - nit putting anything on but STS for the last 2 weeks! I break up for the 6 weeks holiday next Friday and going on holiday in 17days so it's all exciting at the moment! :) x

Minnie2be said:
Yeh sorry I've just been so busy - all none stop fun stuff - that I've not had time to get on here! My husband got a promotion at work, it's been my birthday and I've got a pay rise!! Been for some celebratory meals so not doing too well in the Weight watchers world I don't think - nit putting anything on but STS for the last 2 weeks! I break up for the 6 weeks holiday next Friday and going on holiday in 17days so it's all exciting at the moment! :) x

Sts is good :0) happy belated birthday!well done to you and your hubby,thats great news :0) sounds like a very exciting time for you right now..enjoy it!!!

So back from holiday, almost time to go back to school, I weigh about 10lbs more and back on WW on Monday!

Back