ProPoints Propoints: Minnie2be's diary

Wow pretty lady :0) great pics!! Hope the wendie plan helps you out,think a weight gain does happen sometimes when upping the exercise,it did for me the other week.

Awww thank you Daisy - that's very nice of you to say...I'd lost about 2 stone from the before to after pics xxx

Fab pics, you can really see the difference! You're such a beaut too :D x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Awww thank u..you're too kind! x

I've lost 0.1lb (yes that is nought point one pound) haha - sorry to track such a little amount but I'm just chuffed that I managed to lose something as 3 days ago it was tracking +2lbs :)

Good luck everyone! x

Brilliant hon :D xx

I've just started the Wendy plan today Daisy! x

Thanks ladies xxx

I found a website that if you put in your number of daily points (i have 26) and the day you want to be your super high day (mine is Saturday, WI day) it tells you how to split your points for the Wendie plan - this is what my week will look like...
image-2346292472.jpg
I don't know which to try...the original? Or the WW members one? I don't normally have all my weeklies but don't normally split them up either - I usually have 2 high days (sat/sun) followed by 5 low days x

Hmm I've no idea. The wendie plan I did was this:

The way it would work is that you use all your standard Daily PPoints as usual but distribute the Weeklies as per below:

Day 1 +2
Day 2 +8
Day 3 +3
Day 4 +18
Day 5 +2
Day 6 +9
Day 7 +7

X

The weight watchers one has only half of the weeklies xxx

Well the one I did used all my weeklies, I thought that was the point of the wendie plan lol. Try one this week and the other next week maybe :p

I'll try the one with all the weeklies this week and see how I get on - eeeek! x

azwethinkweiz said:
Hmm I've no idea. The wendie plan I did was this:

The way it would work is that you use all your standard Daily PPoints as usual but distribute the Weeklies as per below:

Day 1 +2
Day 2 +8
Day 3 +3
Day 4 +18
Day 5 +2
Day 6 +9
Day 7 +7

X

I like the sound of this one,spreads them out well and don't use too many all on one day :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
I like the sound of this one,spreads them out well and don't use too many all on one day :0)

Yeah it's actually really nice to follow, never hungry on it anyway ;)

azwethinkweiz said:
Yeah it's actually really nice to follow, never hungry on it anyway ;)

Think I will write it down in my book just incase want to try it sometime :0)

Back