Day 1 +20
Day 2 +0
Day 3 + 10
Day 4 +7
Day 5 +0
Day 6 +8
Day 7 +0

Does that sound ok? x

I'm going to stick with that because the idea is up and down amount of propoints to trick your metabolism xxx

Minnie2be said:
I'm going to stick with that because the idea is up and down amount of propoints to trick your metabolism xxx

Bit like changing exercise aswell I guess as our bodies get used to it,be good to see how you get on with this,seems to work for other people :0)

Minnie2be said:

That's the idea of the one I did too. It was the first one that was around at the time. Might try your version sometime too and see how it goes.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Wow...the 48pp day was amazing!! I absolutely loved it- had a big BBQ for sisters birthday and ate exactly what I wanted as it all fit under the points of my first super high day on Wendy plan!

Today has been harder back to 26pp and I've been quite hungry!! :)

Making tea now, Yorkshire pudding, quorn mince, loads of veg and gravy!! Really looking forward to it! :)

I'm on 26pp today aswell and it's tough compared to all I had yesterday lol!! Unfortunately I had LF sossies, bacon medallions, egg, bread n puddin' for brekkie (a healthy grilled one but still). I've ended up with only 8pp left for dinner LOL. Think I'll have a banana now ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ooooh that dinner was delicious and filling - only 9pp altogether!!! :)
Yorkshire pudding x 3 = 4pp
Quorn mince = 2pp
Gravy = 2pp
Carrot and swede mash = 1pp
Pepper and mushrooms = 0pp

I have 4pp left too - cup of tea and half an egg custard when hubby gets back from football! Going to do my exercises while he's out, half a bath and get ready for back to school tomorrow! ;-)

Just can't wait for Wednesday to be over - bloody moderation! ;-)

So...used 32/36 of my pp today - going to have a nobbly bobbly in a bit (tesco version 4pp) and really enjoyed it - I love the Warburtons thins - just discovered them! 5pp for 2 and I feel like I had a lovely big lunch! :)

Woooooohhhooooo....moderation over and all went brilliantly! Yeay! x

bulldogdaisy said:
Yay,am glad everything went well :0)

Thank you!! :)

So...tomorrow is WI day and the results from the Wendie plan....hmmmm?! I'm not sure how I'll have done! As usual of a Friday (and it's made easier by the fact I'm don't teach on a Fri afternoon - still in school but I'm not with the kids ) I drink alot more to try and flush all the salt and things out of my system and I don't eat past 7pm!

I haven't done any exercise as I've had so much work on that I've been doing that all night as well as all day at work! Wonder if that's had an impact?! Eeeek - lots of factors that could affect weight loss this week!

1) IBS
2) Eaten more weeklies than normal (only used to eating half
3) haven't done any exercise
4) tried the Wendie plan (which is why I've eaten more weeklies.

Only time will tell...........

Back