ProPoints Propoints: Minnie2be's diary

0.4lb off for me this week - this weigh just doesn't want to leave me! :-(

Minnie2be said:
Thank you!! :)

So...tomorrow is WI day and the results from the Wendie plan....hmmmm?! I'm not sure how I'll have done! As usual of a Friday (and it's made easier by the fact I'm don't teach on a Fri afternoon - still in school but I'm not with the kids ) I drink alot more to try and flush all the salt and things out of my system and I don't eat past 7pm!

I haven't done any exercise as I've had so much work on that I've been doing that all night as well as all day at work! Wonder if that's had an impact?! Eeeek - lots of factors that could affect weight loss this week!

1) IBS
2) Eaten more weeklies than normal (only used to eating half
3) haven't done any exercise
4) tried the Wendie plan (which is why I've eaten more weeklies.

Only time will tell...........

So true about things that can effect weight loss.I think a lot of the time it's trial and error with losing weight.

Decided not to bother with the Wendie plan this week - hubby taking me out for a posh meal tonight...going to get all glammed up and stick to my dailies for the week! Can't wait!! :)

Had a lovely night on Saturday! :) had a frantic week at work so far and I'm bloody shattered!!

Had weeklies on Saturday and have been on 26pp for rest of the week - finding it tough but manageable!!

How is everyone? x

Glad you had a lovely time on Saturday :0) shame work has been so busy!are you going back to the wendie plan after your next wi? All good my way,wi on Friday,fingers crossed!

Not sure - I'll see how I get on this Saturday I guess and take it from there! I must be doing something wrong...especially if this week doesn't get a weigh in more that 0.5lbs :-(

Well hopefully all will go well for you this Saturday! Makes sense to wait and see before deciding on doing the wendie plan again or not!

1.2lbs off-yeay! Finally...a week where I lose more than 1lb!!

This week on Saturday I ate out after WI at a place where I didnt know the propoints! I guessed that day I had 61pp and then I ate 26pp a day so had about 8 weeklies or so left!

Feel full of cold today but going out for a leisurely and relaxing walk around designer outlet in York for new holiday clothes as wont feel any better say at home!

Had egg and soldiers for brekkie and a lovely cup of tea - I love Saturday breakfasts :) x

Mm yum to your Saturday breakfast :0) well done on your loss,that's really good :0) enjoy your day of shopping and I hope you feel better soon.

I can proudly say in the 10 weeks I've been doing it I've never but any weight on...I've STS once and only lost 0.1lb one week but I've never put weight on! Lost 11.5 in total! x

5 more WI until 2 weeks in Florida! :)

You have done really well,am pleased for you :0) not long now then for your holiday,how much do you want to lose before then?

Well I wanted to be 9st 7 which would mean losing 10lb and not sure that's realistic really now after the lost few weeks of rubbish loss so just as much as possible really! My ultimate target is 8st 12 - I will then have a BMI of 22! however I'll just see what i I look like as I'm losing and when I'm happy I'm going on the maintenance plan! :) x

I reckon you could get close to the 10lb loss though.Good idea to see how you feel when you get there weight wise.Hope you have a good day :0)

Absolutely full of cold so I have done no exercise this week - just getting up in a morning is tiring me out to be honest! It's 8:15 and I'm off to bed already - hectic and stressful week at work too! Shakespeare production with the kids is on Thursday and do will be a 14hour working day and Friday will be the same too! Think this weekend will be a write off to be honest x

Hope you feel a lot better soon,ergh at those long hours at work,plenty of rest for you at the weekend by the sounds of it!

Well my early night failed...I woke up at 1:30 and didn't get back to sleep! :-( soooo tired but so much going through my mind - one of the children in my class was poorly yesterday and was taken to hospital and my friend is having brain surgery today on 2 aneurisms (she had a brain haemmhorage in January and very lucky to pull through) found these other aneurisms so having them clipped today! So worried = 4hrs sleep! Sigh! x

So sorry to hear that about the child and your friend.Worrying time for you so no wonder you couldn't sleep.Hope you are ok though.

My "normal" sleep time recently is only about 4 hrs - I'm like a zombie half the time so totally understand how you feel. Lack of sleep is like torture. Hope everything goes ok for your friend and the poorly child gets well soon. You defo need a good rest this weekend hon xx

Well, the poorly child is alot better and back at school and my friend is doing well - called last night but quite confused at moment - doesn't know what month it is at mo but we knew it'd be like that at first! She's amazing though!

Today was nice and full of action - first an final rehearsal for our play at the venue today - about to go back there for the show once I've eaten this sandwich! Anyway, on the way the engine of our coach set on fire - cue smoke filling up the bus and an emergency exit with 50children, a volunteer a TA and me - the kids were fantastic and helped each other brilliantly - using the emergency exits and climbing out of the emergency window! Some of them were only 5years old and were very frightened I was so proud of how they dealt with it and once I knew they were all safely off I panicked then! 2 fire engines came out and another coach to take us back to school! Got the kids singing on the way home to keep their minds off it! What a stressful day!

Hamlet with 75children - Performance in T minus 100 minutes! Aaaaaaagh - the stress never ends!

Back