ProPoints Propoints: Minnie2be's diary

Minnie2be

Hi all,

Thought I'd start by introducing myself (although some of you might already know all this after listening to me moan on in some other posts - sorry)

So, I'm a 5foot 3, 27 (nearly 28 ) year old weight watchers dieter, I started in April at 11stone 3 and now (as of June 1st) I weigh 10stone 7.5 meaning I've lost 9.5lb. From using minimins I've discovered c25k interval training and I've just completed week 2, day 1.

As a primary teacher on half term this week, I have tried to take advantage of the time off by exercising so I used c25k on Friday, Monday and Wednesday and biggest loser on the wii on Tuesday and Thursday! C25k again tomorrow and I weigh in on a Saturday!

I g on holiday to Florida on August 1st for my 2nd wedding anniversary - I went last year at Easter for my (late) honeymoon and fell in love with the place! I have a target of 9st 7 (which was my wedding weight) for holiday but that is looking less and less likely now but my final target is 8st 12.

I have IBS which occasionally makes me feel very bloated and can affect my weight loss - yesterday i sneaked on the scale and it said +2lb from Saturday and I had started to feel the symptoms so I started my IBS medicine - hopefully I might have a loss by the weekend.

Ok, think that I've told you everything for now (don't want to bore you)...oh yeh, i weigh myself too and so don't attend weigh ins - all my support is from minimins (and what a supportive lot you all are)

Speak soon,
Minnie2be x

My fellow c25k-er! Here to follow your diary :) you're doing amazing so far xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Wooo...thank u! So kind!! :) you're keeping me motivated with c25k!! :)

bulldogdaisy said:
Hi saw you said you had started a diary on the Nsv thread so thought I'd come and subscribe :0)

Thanks for following daisy! x

My legs are killing me hon! Argh! Lol... How are you getting on? X

Went on the scales yesterday and it now only says 1lb gain so all my hard work is (sort of?) paying off!!

Got alot of work to do before back to work after half term on Monday! I have a moderation visit on Weds and producing a shakespeare play with 100 children that is on in 3weeks time so also getting a teeny bit stressed out!! :)

I'm trying the Wendie plan from Saturday as know that I'll either have gained or STS this week! In the past few weeks I've STS, -1.5lb, -1lb, -0.5lb so 3lbs in 4 possibly 5 weeks! Grrrr!!

I'm on 26pp a day and have 23weeklies left and don't intend on using any today? Do you think I've not eaten enough??

Oooh all the questions - haha!
Jogging day later now it's brightene up! x

Minnie2be said:
Went on the scales yesterday and it now only says 1lb gain so all my hard work is (sort of?) paying off!!

Got alot of work to do before back to work after half term on Monday! I have a moderation visit on Weds and producing a shakespeare play with 100 children that is on in 3weeks time so also getting a teeny bit stressed out!! :)

I'm trying the Wendie plan from Saturday as know that I'll either have gained or STS this week! In the past few weeks I've STS, -1.5lb, -1lb, -0.5lb so 3lbs in 4 possibly 5 weeks! Grrrr!!

I'm on 26pp a day and have 23weeklies left and don't intend on using any today? Do you think I've not eaten enough??

Oooh all the questions - haha!
Jogging day later now it's brightene up! x

The IBS won't be helping - what a pain xx

Oh which shakespeare play are you doing? I really like shakespeare :)

I would do wendie if I was you and try using all weeklies - I always use all of mine! Generally I use lots at the weekend and I'm good during the week hehe ;) I'm on 26 a day too.

Ugh I was gonna go jogging today but my legs are in bits :( it's raining like mad here anyway so maybe I'm better off :p

We're doing Hamlet, we did Midsummer Night's Dream last summer! X

Hamlet is a great one - I'm sure you've toned down the more "weird" bits for the children LOL. Love midsummers night dream though! My fav is probably Macbeth - great story (the tragedies are always the best aren't they?). Maybe a bit much for kids? :p

WEEK 1 (a five day week as changed WI day)
29pp a day 12weeklies used = 157pp used
= -2.5lb

WEEK 2
29pp a day 24weekliea used = 227pp used
= -2lb

WEEK 3
29pp a day 30 weeklies used = 233pp used
= -2lb

WEEK 4
29pp a day 31 weeklies used = 234pp used
= STS

WEEK 5
29pp a day 23 weeklies used = 226pp used
= -1.5lb

WEEK 6
26pp a day 38 weeklies used = 220pp used
= -1lb

WEEK 7
26pp a day 36weeklies used = 218pp used
= -0.5lb

WEEK 8 (this week)
26pp a day 26weeklies used = 208pp used
= (get weighed tomorrow)

There seems to be no correlation between how many propoints I use and how much weight I lose - I did find last time i did it that when I ate all my weeklies i didnt lose as much but that was on 29 so maybe i should have 26pp but use all weeklies with Wendy next week????

Just give Wendie a go OR what some people do is have a yummy treat after WI that is very high pp (chocolate, pizza etc.) And then they're back to being good little pointers the rest of the week hehe.

Have to point out something I realized... you just started c25k recently aaaand I found my losses slowed for a little while when I started that? Could be the beginnings of muscle gain? Do you do other exercise too?

I tend to go out for a big meal on a Saturday having about 40+ points and then just have a few during the week! I was doing biggest loser workout on the wii 3 times a week this week I've done that twice and jogged too! x

That is a lot of exercise chicken... You might need to eat more actually! I ate my AP this week plus my weeklies lol.

I only put it down as 2pp per exercise so that would be 12 I guess? I'm never hungry though?! To be honest I can't eat any less really or do much more exercise so maybe eating more is the way to go! I have found it hard being off work as just want to eat out all time and keep eating whereas when I'm at work I just don't have time!

I just don't want to look like this when I go on holiday - I'm only 5ft 3 with a petite frame so I don't carry the weight well really!

Thank u for all your advice Sarah!
x x

Added pics to my profile from before I started WW and my wedding pictures at goal weight x

Minnie2be said:
I only put it down as 2pp per exercise so that would be 12 I guess? I'm never hungry though?! To be honest I can't eat any less really or do much more exercise so maybe eating more is the way to go! I have found it hard being off work as just want to eat out all time and keep eating whereas when I'm at work I just don't have time!

I just don't want to look like this when I go on holiday - I'm only 5ft 3 with a petite frame so I don't carry the weight well really!

Thank u for all your advice Sarah!
x x

I put the same for my exercise (unless I do a big long run of course). Are you not a bit hungrier on days you exercise no? I think I'm just a greedy mare haha! Always eating whether I'm working or not :p

Ah I understand hon. My sisters wedding is in 2 weeks and I'm still not happy how I look :( My other sisters wedding in Sept so hopefully I'll feel good by then.
You still have time before your hol to get yourself feeling good. If anything your calves will be lovely and toned with all your exercise ;)

No bother hon, just want to help if I can! X

Minnie2be said:
Added pics to my profile from before I started WW and my wedding pictures at goal weight x

Gonna take a peek now :) x

What I mean is I'm always hungry for meals...I love food-haha! I just mean I don't feel hungry after I've eaten and stop myself from doing so or anything like that!! :) x

Drinking so much today...do I think I'm going to wash out the weight or something? Haha! X

That can work sometimes actually hehe ;) Nice detox!

Back