ProPoints: My diary to being slim!

Thanks for all your support ladies, I'm so grateful. & being honest I think id of probably give up if it wasn't for you lot & minimins :)

Food today

B- 2 toast, butter (5pp)

L- quavers, creme egg, 2 light cheese triangles (9pp)

D- fishfingers, boiled new potatoes, salad, tortilla wrap (12pp)

Snacks- muller rice, banana, quavers (8pp)

Saturday night snacks lol - 2 pieces toast, hobnob bar & another creme egg! (15pp)

Total - 49pp!

29/29 dailys, 20 weeklys (32/49)

Have a lovely day everyone. I'm just practicing my theory as have my test Monday morning :eek:
xx

Last edited:
I'm the same about this site,I'd be lost without it! Mm creme egg! Yum! Hope all goes well with your revising and good luck for Monday :0)

Had 49pp today, used 32 weeklys since yesterday eeeekkkkk

won't be using any more now, going to do ww until Tuesday (holiday day) then eat healthy whilst I'm away, come back & point for the rest of that week & weigh in,, & basically hope I dont gain! I'd be happy with a sts but gutted with a gain.

x

I'm going to the gym for an hour tomorrow & Monday too before we go :) x

Food for tomorrow

Breakfast- apple, banana (0pp)

Dinner- muller rice, creme egg (12pp)

Tea- 2x Yorkshire puddings, stuffing, carrots, broccoli, gravy, swede/root mash, new potatoes (11pp) trifle (6pp)

Total 29/29 dailys.

Last edited:
Lushlash said:
Had 49pp today, used 32 weeklys since yesterday eeeekkkkk

won't be using any more now, going to do ww until Tuesday (holiday day) then eat healthy whilst I'm away, come back & point for the rest of that week & weigh in,, & basically hope I dont gain! I'd be happy with a sts but gutted with a gain.

x

Sounds like you will be fine,don't worry,just enjoy your holiday :0)

Yay passed my theory today ladies, only got 1 question wrong! woohoo

well happy with myself! Going to get my practical booked now xx

valerie11 said:
Hi Hun good luck with ur theory test, hope u have a lovely holiday xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Valerie xxxx

Thanks v much ladies, I'm going to love you & leave you all for a week now.. good luck with your weigh ins, you'll all do fab anyway I know you will :)

Speak to you in a week xx

Lushlash said:
Thanks v much ladies, I'm going to love you & leave you all for a week now.. good luck with your weigh ins, you'll all do fab anyway I know you will :)

Speak to you in a week xx

Have a super holiday hun x

Thanks for all your messages girls, I'm back now! had a good time apart from having the shits (sorry tmi) for the last few days, think it was too much chicken & salad as that's what I lived on the whole week. I did get a nice suntan though!

Im quite pleased to be home now as the weather (40+degrees) drained the life out of me.

I'm not getting weighed until a week on Friday, no point as I'd probably way heavier as I'm extremely bloated for some reason, I look 6 months pregnant!!

I'll be updating food again as from tomorrow, hopefully talk to you all soon x x

Back