ProPoints: My diary to being slim!

Sorry I've been so rude lol I've been doing slim fast but now back to doing my fitness pal, I have just set another diary up - it's in the calorie counting section & is called My Fitness Pal journey

Your all more than welcome to follow me on there, I'm steadily losing weight, I'm weighing in at 12st 11lb now & have lost more inches :)

Hope your all doing well x

Lushlash said:
Sorry I've been so rude lol I've been doing slim fast but now back to doing my fitness pal, I have just set another diary up - it's in the calorie counting section & is called My Fitness Pal journey

Your all more than welcome to follow me on there, I'm steadily losing weight, I'm weighing in at 12st 11lb now & have lost more inches :)

Hope your all doing well x

Okies,well done on the weight loss and inches :0)

Can I be naughty & start ww again please? 3rd time in a matter of months lol

I'm going to give it 1 final go, starting tomorrow morning at 12st 11lb. 29 pp per day, hope im not annoying you all changing my diet every 5 minutes xx

Jaly said:
Of course you aren't annoying us! Welcome back! ;) Am sure you'll be able to stick to it this time, we're here for you! Third time lucky, eh? ;) xx

Thanks jaly, I've been a bit off track lately & although I haven't gained anything I haven't lost, so yes hopefully this will be 3rd time lucky, how are you getting on? xx

Since the last time I posted, I've moved house, got a new job & started Ivf at Leeds hospital.

So quite an eventful few weeks lol

I'm hopefully going to have started my Ivf within the next 12 weeks.. just doing the pre treatment tests now (had them done a million times already but they need to be updated) & I have an operation in a few weeks to remove my Fallopian tube. Once thats out I'll be fully sterilised, which is a daunting thought :( but because I've had 2 ectopic pregnancys & I now have some something called hydrosalpinx in it, it's not doing me no favours staying in. So it's for the best :) just got to keep telling myself that.

my goal weight is 10st 3lb... in January this year I weighed 14st 3lb so by Xmas this year I want to say I've lost 4 stone, how amazing would that be! 19 weeks tomorrow until new years eve! That's when I want to get on the scales & have reached my target of losing another 36lb, I've just worked out i need just under a 2lb loss per week to achieve it.

I'm getting weighed monthly, I've decided on these weigh in dates.

1st of September,

1st October,

1st November,

1st of December

31st December - (this is my final weigh in when I hope to have reached my goal of 10st 3lb or less!)

I know that seems a little OCD to have the dates planned but I have to have something to work towards for me to stay on track, & I like to be organised as you can see pmsl :)

Food today (I'll edit later to add the rest of the day in)

Breakfast - 2 crumpets with butter, 4 small munch bunch pots the ones you get 1 spoonful in each pot lol (9pp)

Dinner - rice crispie square, bag of niknaks (7pp)

Tea - 2 pork chops, 1/2 a carrott & swede mash pot, brocolli, gravy (16pp)

Snacks - banana, apple & peach, mini twister (1pp)

Total points - 33pp
Dailys 29/29
weeklys 4/49

Last edited:
Jaly said:
I'm okay, at maintenance (yay!) just trying to force myself to eat more though so I stop losing.. it's hard to adjust to suddenly having 42 extra points per week in dailies on top of your 49 weeklies!

Oh flipping eck! 42 per day, I think even I'd struggle to eat that many! well done on getting to maintanence :) I bet your so proud! Xx

Oh flipping eck! 42 per day, I think even I'd struggle to eat that many! well done on getting to maintanence :) I bet your so proud! Xx

I am but my brain hasn't quite caught up with my body yet though! It's 32pp per day (6 extra than when i was losing * 7 = 42) :p Sounds busy! Congratulations on the new house and job, hope the IVF goes well :D Sorry to hear about having to have the op :( you know what's best for you though! That'd be amazing indeed my lovely, you can do it! Breakfast looks yum - not had any crumpets in absolutely ages!

Welcome back,plenty of us chop and change so don't feel bad.I hope all goes well with the op.Sounds like it makes sense to have it done.And the dates are to help you along so don't worry about them,you have to do what works for you :0)

Very eventful for sure xx Hope it all oes really well for you hunny. Well done on restarting. I did weightwatchers a while back (for about a week!) and the ladies are super supportive xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Welcome back,plenty of us chop and change so don't feel bad.I hope all goes well with the op.Sounds like it makes sense to have it done.And the dates are to help you along so don't worry about them,you have to do what works for you :0)

Thanks daisy x

Faith_111 said:
Very eventful for sure xx Hope it all oes really well for you hunny. Well done on restarting. I did weightwatchers a while back (for about a week!) and the ladies are super supportive xx

Thanks faith x

Lushlash said:
Can I be naughty & start ww again please? 3rd time in a matter of months lol

I'm going to give it 1 final go, starting tomorrow morning at 12st 11lb. 29 pp per day, hope im not annoying you all changing my diet every 5 minutes xx

I'm thinking of going back to calorie counting instead of SW.. I think it's sometimes good to change! It gets boring so quickly otherwise. Good luck!! xxxx

Sorry ladies, I've done it again.... Gone back to calorie counting, weightwatchers obviously isn't for me, I wish you all the best & will still follow your diarys & hope you'll all follow mine on the calorie counting board on minimins.

Good luck

Xxxx

Back