ProPoints: My diary to being slim!

I've taken a photo of me in knickers & bra so you can see my body shape (I'll post piccy but it's not at all flattering!) I've done it so I can take a photo on the same date each month for the next 3 months to see my shape change :) pic will follow but as I said it's not a pretty sight at the minute, hopefully in 3 months I'll look a lot different! This is me a few days ago (I've dated pic & added weight) I'm a lot lighter than last year so I dread to think what I would've looked like last year if I'd of took pics then! x

Attachments

• image-1624123983.jpg
    image-1624123983.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 36
Welcome back :0) sorry to hear you were poorly while you were away but well done on getting a tan :0) plenty of time to wi,I hope the bloated feeling soon goes!

bulldogdaisy said:
Welcome back :0) sorry to hear you were poorly while you were away but well done on getting a tan :0) plenty of time to wi,I hope the bloated feeling soon goes!

Thanks daisy, well done on your big loss last week! Amazing! x

Lushlash said:
I've taken a photo of me in knickers & bra so you can see my body shape (I'll post piccy but it's not at all flattering!) I've done it so I can take a photo on the same date each month for the next 3 months to see my shape change :) pic will follow but as I said it's not a pretty sight at the minute, hopefully in 3 months I'll look a lot different! This is me a few days ago (I've dated pic & added weight) I'm a lot lighter than last year so I dread to think what I would've looked like last year if I'd of took pics then! x

Hey Hun,pic looks fine,similar to my belly lol,I've got a pic like this taken when was 12.10 and will do again when 11.10,then post them up.Am sure you will notice quite a bit of difference :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Hey Hun,pic looks fine,similar to my belly lol,I've got a pic like this taken when was 12.10 and will do again when 11.10,then post them up.Am sure you will notice quite a bit of difference :0)

Notice a difference with yourself not me,looks like I was bragging lol that's so not me!

Hey :) Hope you had an amazing holiday! You don't look 181lbs - that exercise must be paying off! I'm 5'2 and 140lb and I think you look similar to me! X

bulldogdaisy said:

Thanks daisy :) x

bulldogdaisy said:
Notice a difference with yourself not me,looks like I was bragging lol that's so not me!

Aww its ok I knew what you meant lol x

BlondieSam said:
Hey :) Hope you had an amazing holiday! You don't look 181lbs - that exercise must be paying off! I'm 5'2 and 140lb and I think you look similar to me! X

Thanks Sam, yes the exercise is definetly working! my hips were 43' & are now 37' I've also lost inches off arms, waist, thighs etc.. if anything I'm loosing more inches than weight at the moment but i don't mind because I'm seeing a difference quicker :)

How's your diet going? i got back yesterday morning & had an English brekky & a pizza / chips last night :eek: started back on ww this morning! It's hard getting motivated when you've been off plan for your holiday isn't it! I had no food in the fridge yesterday so takeaway was easiest option.

I'm off to asda soon to get some shopping in & intend on buying lots of ww ready meals for teas to have with salads.

I'm also off bread as I've found when I eat even 1 slice of bread I'm bloating really heavily :eek: I'm also due on period any day so I'm not sure that's helping x

According to the scales I gained 8lb whilst on holiday? LOL how's that even possible!! Says I'm 13st 7lb

I'm seriously not making excuses as I am always honest with what I eat etc.. but all I ate whilst away was chicken & salads / diet coke & a couple of shandys, Did loads of walking & drinking water too, not to mention having diarrhea :)o) for half of the week!

I weighed in on a different scale yesterday (shouldn't have done this really as I always stick to same scales) so I think this is partly the culprit also I'm due on any day & am severely bloated? maybe water retention?

Hope so! id be devestated if I'd genuinely gained 8lb lol

Next weigh in is a week on Friday (friday the 13th lol) x

Food today

B- cornflakes & milk (5pp)

D- bacon, egg, tomatoes, mushrooms, ww brown bread (8pp)

T- 2 b/eye chk burgers, brown burger bun, salad & boiled potatoes (13pp)

Snacks- cherry activia creamy yoghurt, banana (3pp)

Total 29/29 dailys

Hi hunny welcome back x glad u had a good hol apart from the squirts, as everyone else has said the weight is sure to be water retention & Tom so don't worry it will soon be off, have a good day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Back