ProPoints - On My Own

Hi Guys

I love this forum. I am now onto diet number 3 this year. I have tried the TFR diets and I just have to have food and not shakes all day every day. I've decided to try Weightwatchers but because I work shifts I can't commit to the meetings every week.

Trying on my own, I bought a WW calculator from eBay but it came without instructions and I am at a loss before I've even started.

I've tried to input my details but it asks whether I want to calculate my stats using Metric or Imperial. I've measured and weighed myself and I am so frustrated because whatever I enter it tells me...Maximum is 32-13 or some other random digits. I've tried my best to guess what figure they need from me using conversion tables online.

I need to ask two questions.

1) What is Metric/Imperial for height and weight?
2) I'm 5'6" and 212.6lb - How many ProPoints should I have. According to calculator it's 34 Points with 49 weekly - Is that right?

Thanks for all your help with this.

Michael x

Hi Michael,

Metric is height in metres (or cm) and weight in kgs. Imperial is height in feet and inches and weight in stones and lbs.

I can't work out your weight as I don't have a calculator, but you will need to state your age so that someone with a calc can do it for you. There is a thread specifically for asking how many pp you should be on. It might be worth posting there - I'm not sure which gets more traffic.

All the best!
tiggy

Did you think about doing it online? Theres an offer I've taken up and it's cost me £2.98 for 3 months online access. That offer has passed now but you can get £15 back right now if you sign up plus no 'signing' up fee... Let me know if you fancy that and i'll tell you the site you get the deal on. Well if I'm allowed.

Back