Propoints on ww food grrr

jellibabe

I just had 2 ww sausage and it was marked at 1pp per sausage on the pack but put it into my app and it's 3pp for 2 grrr. Found this with some of the breads as well, it's so annoying and confusing.

it's because things are rounded down but when you multiply they all add up, just make sure you double check everything!!!!

It is very frustrating isn't it.... The worst bit is, our leader never said anything to us in meetings or when I joined so it was only after doing it for a few weeks I found this out!!!! So frustrating!!!!!

It's a shame, the old discovery system was so good but it seems ww have a long way to go to sort out all these problems with propoints, not that I'm complaining about the nice weight loss I've achieved so far with the plan

It makes it difficult to do PP if you want to do it on your own, you could be missing extra points here and there.

I completely agree I really don't know why they did away with the half point ...I can understand the way of calculating the way we use food has advanced over the years ...but surely sticking with half points would have been far easier x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I double check everything, on ww scales and online tracker, but had problems yesterday with noodles and no one got back on here grrrrr *sobs in corner* lolol.

very frustrating for sure

O Hun that's so frustrating when you need help ... Xx did you find the answer ??

What a great idea would end all the confusion xx

Is there anyone out there doing this diet on their own, without esource how do u manage with this problem?

I honestly think I would struggle to do it on my own. I have online membership and iPhone app, shopping guide and eating out guide and yet still struggle to pp the most common foods. The app also annoys me as a lot of the time it says '1 portion' but gives no weigh or measurement options so 1 portion is anyones guess. I tend to calculate almost everything to check it and as it's so new the pp forum here is still so limited you can't normally find things when you search.

jellibabe said:
The app also annoys me as a lot of the time it says '1 portion' but gives no weigh or measurement options so 1 portion is anyones guess. I tend to calculate almost everything to check it and as it's so new the pp forum here is still so limited you can't normally find things when you search.

That drives me mad! Normally end up using calculator!!!

Plus the scrolling through the numbers rather than being able to type in!

Then I got caught out with the mugshots said 2pp in shopping guide and when u checked after I'd eaten a few it was actually 7pp ...I check everything now so wasted my money really on the book :(:(

I'm sure in time all the teething problems will be sorted out xx

Totally agree with the half point thing. Would make everything so much easier. No worrying over going up or down again.

I have been doing pro points since the beginning of january, from the books,just started using the online tracker and am shocked at the difference. It's no wonder my weight loss has been slow !!
Yesterday I was doing a jacket potato, from the books and weighing it I worked it out to 6, the on line tracker said 10 !!
the on line tracker has also given me 1 point less per day allowance than my leader did and she cant explain why !!

WW-this needs addressing !!

basically 1pp is approx 40 cals, iv tried this over lots of foods & even the one with high protien/low carbs work out at this probability, the plan is still in its early days so theres room for improvement BUT a company as big as ww need to be on the ball!!!!!!!!

Back