Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

Hot dog n chips with cheese slice mushrooms n onions!! Cannot wait till its ready.

Ww petit pain, tesco half fat sausages n homemade chips...mouth is watering lol

It'll be gammon (6pp), home made chips (4pp) and veggies (0pp)!

denny skinless sausages (x3) its 8pp for 100g mine weighed as 80g so just pointing it as 6pp..baby pot 4pp and veg 0pp nommyy

Mcdonalds salad, grilled chicken n bacon no dressing for 6pp and it was minging!! Raging...only 4pp left now and its only 5.10pm lol

pastagirl said:
Mcdonalds salad, grilled chicken n bacon no dressing for 6pp and it was minging!! Raging...only 4pp left now and its only 5.10pm lol

awh :-( no weeklies? fill up with a stirfry

I had the spinach and tomato lasange from the mag.......it was delish......so nice I had 2 portions for 14pp lol ( in my defence I was starving)

Allure_ said:
awh :-( no weeklies? fill up with a stirfry

Saving my weeklies for the wknd! Thanks for stirfry idea though...thinking maybe some veg n tinned tomatoes with some mixed herbs for a free sauce? And 4pp worth of pasta? Do u know how many grams that would be?

Thanks!

pastagirl said:
Saving my weeklies for the wknd! Thanks for stirfry idea though...thinking maybe some veg n tinned tomatoes with some mixed herbs for a free sauce? And 4pp worth of pasta? Do u know how many grams that would be?

Thanks!
sauce sounds like a great idea! and the pasta im not sure its 7pp for 75g of wholemeal pasta ..how about 100g of pototoes for 4pp?

Yeah maybe make some chips with that or rice even. Think 40g dried rice for 4pp. Mmmm....going to a class and be back at 10ish so get really hungry by then n will have to eat something so the sauce will b quick with rice or something. Or noodles. How many pp in noodles anyone? X

LOVE the ww pizza, I don't like cheese except a tiny bit on pizza really well done so its like my most favourite discovery! Il be honest... I had a Chinese for tea. Bye bye weeklies and however million more I went over!

sometimes i find stuff in pound shops that they wouldnt have in dunnes or superquinn... better off not buying the ww stuff though lotta salt in some of it...theres some great alternatives! :)

Back