Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

I use the knorr medium curry sauce packet, half of it. Which i pointed at 6 pp for half of it, then there was 239g of chicken so thats 8pp. So 14pp divided by 4 people for dinner is 4pp for me..

sin3 said:
I use the knorr medium curry sauce packet, half of it. Which i pointed at 6 pp for half of it, then there was 239g of chicken so thats 8pp. So 14pp divided by 4 people for dinner is 4pp for me..

Will keep an eye out for this. Thanks!

Tonight is homemade bolognaise for 4pp with 60g pasta for 6pp. 10pp so not too bad :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Yep definitely 4pp per box, only.downside is there isn't much in the box lol

Trisha10 said:
Yep definitely 4pp per box, only.downside is there isn't much in the box lol

Did u no the mccain oven chips 5% fat ones are only 4 pp for not as convenient as micro chips but you get loads more for 100g x

I will look out for these too as when we have chips with what ever I always have a tiny portion compared to kids and hubby so will try these, thanks ...

Tonight is chicken (4pp) with tagliatelle (9pp) , tomato and mascapone sauce (3PP) ! Yum - Total 16pp a bit high but at least i'm tracking LOL xx

2 ww sausages 3pp
2 yorkies 2pp
150g potatoes mashed with carrot 3pp
Cabbage & cauliflower
Gravy

Yummmmy!

Attachments

• image-1069648660.jpg
    image-1069648660.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 100
Chicken breast 4 Pts
Mashed butternut squash carrots and swede 0
Dry roasted potatoes with onion and garlic 3
Tarragon and mustard sauce 2 yum!

I had 2 Ross boil in bag fish in butter sauce - 5pp, 150g Tesco potato wedges - 6pp and lots of zero veg. Very tasy it was too,but burnt my finger on the steam from the fish - doh!

brizzlepixie said:
I had 2 Ross boil in bag fish in butter sauce - 5pp, 150g Tesco potato wedges - 6pp and lots of zero veg. Very tasy it was too,but burnt my finger on the steam from the fish - doh!

I always do that! And on oil in the bag rice :( lol x

2 chicken chargrills
Warby sandwich pitta
Oodles of salad,and 2tsp of light mayo with a couple of drops of chipotle puree.. 14pp in total and it was ruddy fantastic, I'm stuffed!!

Chicken fillet in Maggi Mixed herb bag - 7
Roasted sweet potato - 3
Sundries tomato and garlic couscous - 4

Total - 14pp

Back