Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

Spag Bol for us!

Kaytea said:
I used to be on Slimming World so was used to big portions of 'free' but I found it made me eat more, so now I'm on Weight Watchers its given me a sense of portion control.
I had a WW beef hot pot 6pp filled out with a portion of Weight Watchers primitives onion mash 2pp, only 8 in total and a substantial meal :)

I have came over from slimming world too :)

Kia-Ora said:
What type are they? Luv fish cakes x

Jamie Oliver pollock fish cakes, they come in a pack of four they arent massive (small in diameter but quite thick)but have a lovely crunchy topping & taste good.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Sausages, bacon and sweet potatoes with some sort of onion/creamy sauce - (am thinking of frying off the onions, adding a little stock, some chopped thyme and nutmeg, and then stirring in some yogurt and/or cream cheese) carrots, green beans.

homemade burgers in a small wholemeal roll with a big salad and some rustic oven chips MMMMM can't wait! :)

NumNumPigsBum said:
homemade burgers in a small wholemeal roll with a big salad and some rustic oven chips MMMMM can't wait! :)

Home made burgers sound lush, I wish I could make them I have tried a number of times but failed to make nice ones?! :(

Home made burgers sound lush, I wish I could make them I have tried a number of times but failed to make nice ones?! :(

I use 400g extra lean (or lean) steak mince
1 chopped white onion
1 tsp garlic salt
1tsp onion powder
1-2tsp Knorr aromat

Whack it all in a food processor until blended, form into pattys and grill.
Bung into a roll with a slice of cheese and tonnes of salad.
Everyone here loves them :)

NumNumPigsBum said:
I use 400g extra lean (or lean) steak mince
1 chopped white onion
1 tsp garlic salt
1tsp onion powder
1-2tsp Knorr aromat

Whack it all in a food processor until blended, form into pattys and grill.
Bung into a roll with a slice of cheese and tonnes of salad.
Everyone here loves them :)

What is onion powder and knorr aromat? Haven't seen these around? Do u know the pp values for these two? I'm on sf so the rest would b free!

you get them both in the herb aisle. Onion powder/granules is exactly that a powder or granules that taste of onion. Knorr aromat is the same as season all, a load of different herbs all together in one jar. You can use it for seasoning loads of things. 1tsp (5g) of each is 0 points If you use more you have to point it. 2tsp is still 0PP but 3tsp is 1PP

NumNumPigsBum said:
you get them both in the herb aisle. Onion powder/granules is exactly that a powder or granules that taste of onion. Knorr aromat is the same as season all, a load of different herbs all together in one jar. You can use it for seasoning loads of things. 1tsp (5g) of each is 0 points If you use more you have to point it. 2tsp is still 0PP but 3tsp is 1PP

Thankyou

burgers sound delissshhh :p
tonight for me was a chicken breast topped in bbq sauce and a slice of kerrylowlow cheese mmm with a few new potatoes and a biiig salad mmm could eat it again lol

Season n' shake Sausage cassarole I had 1/6 instead of 1/4 wasnt very hungry! (linda McCartney sausage, Celery, yellow pepper, Sliced potato)

Salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber sweetcorn)

yummy and only 5 pp

Lasagne with pork mince, all reduced fat sauces bulked up with blended veg. 14pp amazing

Last edited:
Weightwatchers paste :) Chicken curry with mushrooms spinach and onions with rice and half a naan :) huge portion for 14pp :)

Back